Your Australian Side for the ANZAC Test

He doesn't need to come on at all. That's the advantage he has over Farah. Whenever Farah came on, Australia looked much worse, because Smith came off. Even if he just sits there waiting for an injury, he's already more useful than Farah.

That's not a great argument for why he should be chosen ahead of Farah. I agree that Smith shouldn't be replaced at all, he's an 80 minute player and he's going to be playing alongside players he has very good combinations with so it's best for the team he doesn't get benched at all. I still think Gidley has no place in the team. I agree that we should just go with four forwards.

I think they're going to pick Gidley because he can play in backs,halves and forwards. Whereas Farah can only play Hooker, Halfback and maybe Five-eight.

I have no doubt they'll pick Gidley, I just disagree with it, I don't think he deserves to be there on form over many other deserving players. I'll be extremely surprised if Gidley is not named, he's the golden child for selectors.

I have no doubt they'll pick Gidley, I just disagree with it, I don't think he deserves to be there on form over many other deserving players. I'll be extremely surprised if Gidley is not named, he's the golden child for selectors.

Yeah I know. I don't think he derserves to be picked, but That's the Australian selectors for you.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.