Mar 5, 2008
Do what it says on the tin.

For me:

Cristiano Ronaldo
John Terry
Wayne Rooney
Didier Drogba
Frank Lampard

My reasoning? They are all a bunch of *****.

1. C.Ronaldo - He is an arrogant twat, he sits on the field with a look of a toddler when he doesn't get a foul. The other morning was another example he nods home a genius cross from Rooney basically had very little to do and has this look on his face like what he did was genius and then didn't even acknowledge his teammates when they came over to celebrate, whereas Messi scored an amazing almost completely solo goal on the same morning and had a giant child like grin on his face and embraced his teammates because he knows that without them he can't do what he does.

2. Arjen Robben - Great talent but the biggest diver on the planet and he played for Chelsea and now plays for the enemy.

3. Frank Lampard - I hate Chelsea and I hate him the most of the lot of them, so incredibly overrated its not funny, the deflection king and continually shown up when having to show more responsibility with England.

4. Luis Figo - Simply because he is a traitor, great player in his day but a traitor.

5. Raul - Because he epitomizes Real Madrid.

1. Maradona - An excellent player with truly amazing skill, but a wormy little cheating bastard. Oh, he was a total druggo as well lol. It's awesome watching footage of him, the shit he could do with the ball at his feet was amazing, but he was a f*cken cheat and it disgusts me that he denied it for so long. You know what you did was cheating, stand up and admit it you dog.

2. C.Ronaldo - Again, excellent player, truely amazing skill but still a piece of shit lol. He's so f*cking overhyped it's painful and it takes the focus off players I believe are better i.e. Messi, Kaka. Lets not forget his antics in the world cup vs England. If I were Wayne Rooney I would have never talked to the c*nt again after what he did.

3. Jamie Carragher - The man is a thug, after the BS he wrote in his auto-biography I hope Lucas Neill breaks his other leg for him the pompous scouse twat.

4. Roy Keane - He did a lot for Sunderland but he is one of the most disgusting, dirty players of all time by far. Scum.

5. Gary Neville - Because he's Gary Neville

playing now:

1. Luis Figo (obvious)
2. John Terry (wanker)
3. Frank Lampard (wanker)
4. Wayne Rooney (over-rated)
5. Gary Neville (how this wanker accomplished so much amazes me so much)

All Time:

1. Fernando Hierro (just fucking awful, if i ever want to vomit i look at his face)
2. David Seaman (being a goalkeeper, it always used to give me the shits when people used to talk about this shit keeper as one of the worlds best)
3. Teddy Sherringham
4. Les Ferdinand (he was rubbish on world standards but premiership fans talked about him like he was the worlds best)
5. Pele (just coz he is nowhere near maradona, but people think he is, just coz pele never did coke, and diego did. i shouldnt hate pele for that, its more the fans but oh well. pele sucks, diego is king).

lol you though David Seaman was shit? [eusa_eh Riiiigghttt...

Later in his career he was pretty patchy (the only David Seamen I got to see) I have heard he was quality in the late 80's early 90's but in my time mid to late 90's onwards he had a touch of David James about him (brilliant one moment, retarded the next).

Seaman...heheh.

Don't watch the football much but I've got a few.

1) C. Ronaldo - what a tosspot.

2) Wayne Rooney - Ultimate Bogan.

3) Maradona - What an embarrassment for football.

4) Joey Barton - as above.

5) The entire Italian football team. Gee, I wonder why?

pennywisealfie said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H93tzP7yMOs - Golazo!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv35OY396Fo - NAYIIIIIIIIIIIM FROM THE HALFWAY LINE, NAYIIIIIIIIM FROM THE HALFWAY LINE

Quality goalkeeper for sure.

Dude every goalkeeper has their f*ckups, but he was an excellent keeper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whHyHXnLCIw

And btw, goal number 1... he was almost knocked unconscious earlier in that match, but it was still a bad f*ckup. And goal number 2, yeah, a f*ckup but it was a classy goal as well.

I think this is your English racism coming out again mate, and to be honest it's getting old.

oh come on now. its just my opinion. sure seaman made some great saves in his time, but he was way too inconsistent to be talked among keepers like schemichael, kahn, pagliuca etc.

yes, i hate english football, not nearly as much as you hate maradona tho. my main problem with english football is that there is better out there, its getting lame when people want to talk football with me and they ask who i go for, and i say barcelona and then they say "no, i mean in the premier league". it seems like noone has any interest in these other great leagues just coz they are not shown on fox sports or something, i dont get it.

saying im racist against england is like saying black people are racist for hating black people lol. my mum was born in nottingham. (yes im self loathing)

Yeah you're obviously self loathing... and don't get me wrong but I believe that is a Jewish stereotype haha. And my hate for Maradona has nothing to do with where he is from, he could be English and I would still hate the bastard. I didn't mean to fire up at you dude, it's just you seem to hate everything English.

And you sound like you have the same problem as everyone penny, except I ask people who they go for and it's down to the same handful of clubs every time. Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, Real Madrid, Ac Milan, Inter or Juve. What a strange pattern lol

1. Samuel Eto- Whining little ****
2. Thierry Henry- Overrated and arrogant.
3. Dani Alves- Fakes injuries almost every match, **** him
4. Drogba
5. Gabriel Heinze

Feel free to follow Forest or County.

pennywisealfie said:
saying im racist against england is like saying black people are racist for hating black people lol. my mum was born in nottingham. (yes im self loathing)

1. D Maradona
2. C Ronaldo
3. A Moller
4. K Muscat
5. M Branch

Jamie Carragher – complete wanker. Case in point, says he wanted his mates to assault lucas neil for breaking his leg with a bad tackle, yet later in the book admits to intentionally injuring his own team-mate with a bad tackle.
Emmanuel Eboue – terrible diver
Wayne Rooney – he is the willie mason of the prem league
Crouch – he just doesn’t look right to me
Drogba –divings one thing, but slapping?! This game has a reputation to uphold.

ronnyd said:
Crouch – he just doesn’t look right to me

What kind of reason is that? [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.