Your Latest Tech Buy

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Just a gnarly thread to post about our latest gizmos and gadgets.

Ordered a UE Boom on Friday morning on a whim before setting off for work - couldn't be anymore of an impulse buy.

Anyway, arrived today.

Bloody impressive little piece of kit, I'll tell ya what! If you're thinking about buying one, just do it!

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Never saw the point of those.

For the same amount of money you could get a high quality headset.

Latest purchase was a Samsung Galaxy S6. I wanted the Edge, but it was very pricey.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

Latest purchase was a Samsung Galaxy S6. I wanted the Edge, but it was very pricey.
Apples and Oranges. Can't have a bunch of mates site around your headphones and enjoy some tunes. And sometimes the neighbours need to indulge in my Metallica with me.

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
I bought an iPhone 5s the other day and it is a great device. A lot better than the iPhone 6 I previously had.

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane

That's like comparing desktops and laptops :takdir:

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Nabbed a very lightly used Asus RT-N66U off eBay to pair up with the router [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] ever so kindly donated to me.

Running Nashy's in bridge mode as a modem only, with the Asus doing what it does best.

Holy fucking shit, so much better than my old setup!!!

The wireless range on this thing is fucking insane!!!

I am well chuffed.

Thanks again [MENTION=1976]Nashy[/MENTION] for making it possible!

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Uhh... Umm... I bought a Logitech MX Master today, going to open it tomorrow and use it at work. Got absolutely sick of the Razer mouse I was using, and the cable kept annoying me and getting in the way. The MX looks ridiculously comfy to use, and it's wireless, and I've always wanted one, so yay!

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Uhh... Umm... I bought a Logitech MX Master today, going to open it tomorrow and use it at work. Got absolutely sick of the Razer mouse I was using, and the cable kept annoying me and getting in the way. The MX looks ridiculously comfy to use, and it's wireless, and I've always wanted one, so yay!

Welcome to the cool kids club. You'll note the lack of Porthoz is one of the benefits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter