Your Latest Tech Buy

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
I bought myself a Google Home hub and some Lifx lights.

I'm now at peak laziness. I don't have to get out of bed to turn on/off lights, music, Netflix or Stan.

Hooray!

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Just ordered a brand new 50 inch telly for $260.

It's probably a piece of fucking shit, but come on, $260!!!

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Grays?

Quick Google shows that they're just another brand of Soniq, which are reputable in the budget TV range. JVL sounds better than mine, Chiq.
Yeah brah, 20% off eBay coupon through their eBay store. Tidy.

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
I bought myself a Google Home hub and some Lifx lights.

I'm now at peak laziness. I don't have to get out of bed to turn on/off lights, music, Netflix or Stan.

Hooray!
How are the lifx bulbs going?
I've been eyeing jumping on them for a while now but haven't committed. The auto dimming feature I heard about sounds amazing..

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
How are the lifx bulbs going?
I've been eyeing jumping on them for a while now but haven't committed. The auto dimming feature I heard about sounds amazing..
Amazing! The part I like the most is you can set schedules for lights to come on/off dim.

I have the lights gradually get brighter in the morning because I'm shit at getting out of bed. Then they auto dim at night to make myself go to bed. They turn on automatically around 6 as the sun goes down.

If you just want it to dim then you can just dim them via the app (or you can ask Google/Alexa/Siri to do it for you.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
As much as i wanted a Xiaomi or a one plus phone, have to admit i am sorely tempted now to get a galaxy s10. Any thoughts on them guys?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter