Your NSW Origin II Side

I think that if you choose Troblfodjhdndnvic, Graham, Cartwright, Tedesco and Bird/Moylan, you suddenly have a team with a bit of spark who don't necessarily need their halves to create. The halves have long been NSW weakness, why not play around them? Reynolds will kick well for fiddle position and Maloney has points in him, why not let these other quality ball players take some of that load and finally make Qld unsure of what is coming and/or where it's coming from.

Bird will likely be a long term NSW centre. He's already probably their best defender there. The later the blood him, the better for QLD.
I still can't believe they never picked Wade Graham either.

I think that if you choose Troblfodjhdndnvic, Graham, Cartwright, Tedesco and Bird/Moylan, you suddenly have a team with a bit of spark who don't necessarily need their halves to create. The halves have long been NSW weakness, why not play around them? Reynolds will kick well for fiddle position and Maloney has points in him, why not let these other quality ball players take some of that load and finally make Qld unsure of what is coming and/or where it's coming from.
I laughed more than I should at that... probably not even on purpose either! :laugh:

It should be the same side as Game 1, just drop Walker and replace him with Bird and get Frizzel or Cartwright to replace Cordner and that will be the best team possible. It was only a 2 point game in Sydney so the Blues won't be going up to Brisbane out of it.

Whilst everyone knows it was a dick selection, Walker was given 9 minutes at the end of a very defence driven game. If he'd been thrown on earlier, maybe he could have made more of an impact. It was a questionable selection made worse by the coach imo......and of course his attempted penalty milk.

I think if Walker came on for the final 20, he could have possibly done something.

We were out on our feet. Looking very tired.

Interesting stat. NSW have only won a series after losing the first game twice. 1994 and 2005.

Notice the 11 year gap..

Last edited:
I still can't believe that was 11 years ago I can remember that series like it happened a second ago.

I remember seeing the Maroons get destroyed by Joey and my dad said that QLD would never win another series and Origin should be called off.

I still can't believe that was 11 years ago I can remember that series like it happened a second ago.

I remember seeing the Maroons get destroyed by Joey and my dad said that QLD would never win another series and Origin should be called off.
I agree , it should be called off.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.