Your nuffbag/don't rate 17

I disagree. Josh this year has shown his true form. Yeh he can run, but so could Leon Bott. Not to mention he is very ordinary in defence.

Try scoring isn't a real indication of talent IMO unless it's a try which only he could have scored. That's why I don't rate Denan Kemp either. A lot of the tries that Brett has scored this year were ones that not many others could've.

But that's OK, hopefully Josh is right to play for NSW in years to come.

The Rock said:
Jeba said:
Try scoring isn't a real indication of talent IMO unless it's a try which only he could have scored. That's why I don't rate Denan Kemp either. A lot of the tries that Brett has scored this year were ones that not many others could've.

But that's OK, hopefully Josh is right to play for NSW in years to come.

Mate, have a look at 75% of tries Brett Morris scores. There's nothing in it. I'd be prepared to say it's even more than 75%. Watch some of the tries Josh has scored last year and even this year (watch against Roosters) - Impressive.

That's what you will get with most wingers though, most of the time they just have to finish. But Brett uses his speed and times his runs beautifully to make sure he scores tries.

Not sure I can remember many of Josh's tries leaving me with a jaw-dropped expression by any means.

Like I said though Rocky, talk him up!!! I am loving it!!!

I would glady have Josh at the Broncos, he's a top player tbh! So is Brett but centre>winger IMO.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Allo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.