Your QLD team

Just been given a ticket to the game tomorrow with a mate.
Am I crazy for not really wanting to go ? Already got a case ready to smash, and public transport after we smash the Blues will be a major bitch.

Am I crazy for not really wanting to go ? Already got a case ready to smash, and public transport after we smash the Blues will be a major bitch.

Crazy, but I get your point. When you've prepped everything at home, it'd be hard to leave. Where are the seats is the most important question IMO.

You gotta go.

Have a short but intense pre-game, find your way to your seat, yell your guts out and just lap up the game.

Then come on here, thank me and tell us about your night. :takdir:

Solid advice [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION]

Not sure [MENTION=8311]Harry Sack[/MENTION] but I believe they were the two for $100 ones, which makes me doubt the view will be anything decent. If they were in the Bitches Blues section I would definetly go, just to wear all my maroon gear amongst the peasants.
I suppose even if I don't have the best view ill be recording the game anyway, so worst case scenario I just watch it when I get back.

Solid advice @Big Pete

Not sure @Harry Sack but I believe they were the two for $100 ones, which makes me doubt the view will be anything decent. If they were in the Bitches Blues section I would definetly go, just to wear all my maroon gear amongst the peasants.
I suppose even if I don't have the best view ill be recording the game anyway, so worst case scenario I just watch it when I get back.

Regardless of where you sit, going to an Origin game is always worth it.

You can't beat that atmosphere.

have all the ins and outs been settled

....what's the run on side?

Confirmed this morning on the radio that we are good to role with the named teams.

I'm still not convinced that Napa won't play tonight.

Confirmed this morning on the radio that we are good to role with the named teams.

I'm still not convinced that Napa won't play tonight.

How would that get worked in though? Can the 18th man be brought in at the last second for tactical reasons or would QLD need to BS about an injury to Morgan?

I'm actually expecting Morgan to play the same role as he does at the Cows. That of course depends on how the game pans out.

How would that get worked in though? Can the 18th man be brought in at the last second for tactical reasons or would QLD need to BS about an injury to Morgan?

If it's NRL rules the final team must be named an hour before kickoff. They still have time to play Langer if they wanted.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Alec
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  • Browny
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.