Yow Yeh retires

It'd be cool if the Broncos website included some NYC footage in their video package.

Some of his best moments IMO occurred at that level and those are the type of plays that are going to be lost.

For instance, in the 2008 GF the Raiders looked like they were going to ice the game before FT until Yow Yeh came up with a fantastic 1-1 strip and scored to get the boys back into it.

That play right there won him a first grade spot IMO. Just the presence of mind and his willingness to come up with a winning play for his team defined him.

I remember his first ever rep game for the Indigenous All-Stars too.

Came up with a great try-saver that was Matt Sing esque.

He was so proud to be out there that night he played on with injury. The bugger ended up having to spend a few weeks on the sidelines but it just goes to show his determination and commitment to the cause.

As far as I'm concerned, he's a Bronco for life.

A short but sweet career and will be remembered as one of the greats of the club.

Last edited:
Indeed BP. Why don't these injuries happen to the Russell Packers of the world...? :rolleyes:

Wow. Never saw it on the Footy show (because honestly, who watches that nonsense), but holy **** I'm a mess right now. So sad for the poor bloke. What I'd give to have him back to what he was pre-injury.

I don't wanna turn this onto Hoffman, but **** it. STFU and play wing. Jharal would do it if he could in a heartbeat. You're a good outside back. Play there and get the glory of scoring tries.

Re: Bronco's Press Conference today at 10am

I watch the footy show every week, granted I just record it and watch it on replay and skip all the boring parts but it's alright entertainment when there's nothing else on.

If I could, I'd give him my own leg. I think Hoffman's might be a better fit though. Fetch the hacksaw boys.

Watching Yow Yeh walking out with the ritiring players brought a tear to my eye :(

Yeah, I must admit I nearly shed a manly tear, especially with the epic Hans Zimmer music in the background, farewell Jharal!

Watching Yow Yeh walking out with the ritiring players brought a tear to my eye :(

Yeah I felt pretty emotional watching him being formally farewelled. Pretty cool the kid with him was trying to amp up the crowd.

100% it's still so sad. Life is just not fair. All the best jharal

Yeah, I must admit I nearly shed a manly tear, especially with the epic Hans Zimmer music in the background, farewell Jharal!

Hans Zimmer is the best.

You could put his music on while taking a crap and it would be epic.

Last edited:
Hans Zimmer is the best.

You could put his music on while taking a crap and it would be epic.

Arguably the best thing Rusty has brought to league is the rights to that Superman theme (presumably?).

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncoFan94
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Lurker
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • bb_gun
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.