Yow Yeh to play in the trials

Man, I love Yow Yeh. Fucking champion and a half.

Wonderful news lets hope he can prove himself

Im going just to see him return. that has to be the worst injury that someone could get probably the exception of Simon Dwyer (wests tigers player who still can't move one of his arms)

He is an absolute legend, most of walked away and no one would have argued if he did. Cannot wait for the thaiday, hodges and yow yeh combo to reunite!

I'll shed a tear when he returns to first-grade. He is such a lovely guy who has the time for everyone.

Great news, would love to see him run out at Redcliffe.

Welcome back, Kid. You're an inspiration to every person who prides themselves as fans of the Broncos. Now go out there and show us just how deep your resolve goes.

How good would it be if he dominates in his return and gets a hat-trick and wins man of the match, fuarkkkk

How good would it be if he dominates in his return and gets a hat-trick and wins man of the match, fuarkkkk
Brisbane, or better, SEQ would become world yoghurt central! :okey:

So pumped I'll be there and quite possibly with literal bells on.

I'd love to be there but it's unlikely. Would anyone be interested in me making a banner along the lines of 'BHQ loves JYY' for them to bring along? It would be great to show the support that all of us feels towards him.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Socnorb
  • Foordy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • RolledOates
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • kat00
  • Brocko
  • Bronx48
  • Cavalo
  • Swordfish
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • bert_lifts
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
... and 59 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.