Yow Yeh

P

Prince Langer

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008
Does this kid only play right side?

Winterstein does not look comfortable under the high ball at all. Also Yow Yeh is great out of dummy half.

I would like to see a Michaels/Yow Yeh left combo if he can play left side.

Why you are dropping Winterstein and not Michaels is beyond me.

Prince Langer said:
Winterstein does not look comfortable under the high ball at all.

Is that based on the one mistake he made on Friday night?

Because IIRC he hasn't had any trouble before then.

Out of anyone in the backline, Michaels has to be the first to go. He has been decisively average in all four games thus far.

IIRC he dropped one against the Warriors as well.
That said he shouldnt be dropped cause of a couple of mistakes, i just think Yow Yeh will add more to the team. Winterstein is going great and i have no problem if he stays where he is.

True Michaels has been average but he hasnt had a lot of ball with time. He is a solid defender with speed. I also think a Winterstein/Yow Yeh left side combo will be too much of a weakness.

If theres going to be any changes then what do you think of this:
2. Winterstein
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh

lyn said:
If theres going to be any changes then what do you think of this:
2. Winterstein
3. Folau
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh

Looks good to me icon_thumbs_u

DeVere is a better option IMO. Yow Yeh is to inexperienced and he could cost us a game with his speed and agility.

Beads6 said:
DeVere is a better option IMO. Yow Yeh is to inexperienced and he could cost us a game with his speed and agility.

Love your work Beads!

Beads6 said:

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [eusa_clap.gi

Careful beads, you might upset the d!ckheads that know everything and can't be wrong.

winterstein sucked! what about that stupid shit about knocking the ball back into play, almost a big mistake, and then that missed tackle that lead to sailors try

De Vere made the worst miss in the lead up to Sailor's try.

The backline lyn named is spot on what should be there.

Agree, with Winterstein and Folau regularly switching between wing and centre...mainly to have Folau on the wing in attack.

Coxy said:
Agree, with Winterstein and Folau regularly switching between wing and centre...mainly to have Folau on the wing in attack.

Agree 100%.

I think Izzy would be fine on the left too, but I notice that's another thread anyway.

Yeah, lots of similar topics discussed in similar threads! LOLZ

At least it's footy chat!

Haha this is true.

Yow Yeh is a very good talent though, and guaranteed that if he gets no game time this year he will be snapped up by a rival club. The try he made from nothing against the Cowboys = sensational.

I have to admit that Queenslander and co were right about Michaels and I was wrong. I liked his form at the start of last season but at the moment needs more time to get back into it after a bugger of an injury. Q-Cup will do him good.

Agreed, but given the Broncos punted on him by signing him despite his injury last year, and losing Boyd and Kemp as a result, I think we'll see him in the top grade.

Yep I think Michaels unfortunately will get plenty of time to get his form on track before any axes swing, would love to see him earn his spot back through the Q Cup though.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Battler
  • The Don
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ell.d33
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • ezpz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • RodF
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.