Zillman found guilty of biting

I LOLZ'd at them saying the Rabbitohs winger "testified"...since it was the Rabbitohs centre that "testified" Zillman to cause the bite in the first place.....

I think it is harsh, there is no clear evidence he actually bites down on the arm. All you can see is Simpson shove his arm into his mouth, when you consider his record and the lack of clear evidence I am surprised he was found guilty let alone given 4 weeks. I can't believe the way Shane RIchardson carried on over this either, he is a deadset turd burglar.

tumbleweed.jpg

wtf this is huge news, anyone got footage of his press conference?

Jounro Scum: So Adam, you've retired?
AW: Yep I have retired.

JS: Have you had a good career?
AW: Yep I have had a good career.

JS: Any career highlights?
AW: Yep there are some career highlights.

JS: Are you fair dinkum?
AW: Yes.

It was no different to the Soward bite on Ballin incident and yet Soward is free to play and Zillman is stood down for 4 weeks. What a sydneycentric joke.

Oh yes. It's all because he plays for a Queensland team.............

So did the guy actually grab his junk? Whats with these footy players? Im not that interested in grabbing my own nuts, let alone someone elses.

Unless it was Ash Grahams.

The Gymp said:
I think it is harsh, there is no clear evidence he actually bites down on the arm. All you can see is Simpson shove his arm into his mouth, when you consider his record and the lack of clear evidence I am surprised he was found guilty let alone given 4 weeks. I can't believe the way Shane RIchardson carried on over this either, he is a deadset turd burglar.

I agree. I reckon Zillman was a tad unlucky.

Anonymous person said:
So did the guy actually grab his junk? Whats with these footy players? Im not that interested in grabbing my own nuts, let alone someone elses.

It looked like it on the video, and you could sort of see squeeze...bite, like an action/reaction combination.

Not that that excuses it, but 4 weeks is probably harsh given the aggravation.

But squirrel grips aren't new. Uncommon these days but in the 70s and 80s and earlier you just had to expect it, according to a lot of past players.

But then you also had to expect swinging arms, punches off the ball, spear tackles...the game was very very dirty.

Coxy said:
Anonymous person said:

It looked like it on the video, and you could sort of see squeeze...bite, like an action/reaction combination.

But squirrel grips aren't new. Uncommon these days but in the 70s and 80s and earlier you just had to expect it, according to a lot of past players.

But then you also had to expect swinging arms, punches off the ball, spear tackles...the game was very very dirty.

I had a bloke grab me by the foreskin and pinch it with the nails of his thumb and forefinger in a game once. Fking hard. I avoided running the ball anywhere near that bloke after that.

Well that's rather messed up. Even worse than a Hoppa IMO.

Did you K.O him after the game?

Coxy said:
Anonymous person said:

Wouldn't have been an issue if he had a pillow.

The Titans couldn't use the squirrel grap argument, as they were saying he didn't bite anyone.

If they did, they are saying he was guilty.

I can't see how they can appeal this.

Unread

Active Now

• Griffo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncorob
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.