2018 FIFA World Cup

Uruguay and France was an awful game.

Belgium Brazil on the other hand was v entertaining. Belgium will win it now imo.

On a personal level, suck shit coutinho

Who are we cheerin' for in the Uruguay vs France match? Whoever has the best chance of beating Brazil for me. It'll be exciting seeing Mmmbop go around with his Sonic speed again.

I would have liked to have seen Uruguay win because I think France have a very good chance of winning the WC. Unfortunately, France won.

Good to see Belgium knock out Brazil.

It doesn't surprise me that Neymar took yet another dive to try and get a penalty. Good to see the ref just wave it away without looking at it because there was absolutely nothing in it.

I think Mbappe put in a good challenge for dive of the tournament.

I loved his reaction when the ref booked him.

Why didn't Griezmann want to celebrate either goal, especially his own?

For the first goal, from what I saw it was almost like he was telling his teammate not to celebrate.

Why didn't Griezmann want to celebrate either goal, especially his own?

For the first goal, from what I saw it was almost like he was telling his teammate not to celebrate.
He plays with Diego Godin and Jose giminez (Uruguayan cbs) at Club level. Kinda half considers himself half Uruguayan, friendly with a bunch of them and when he started his career in Spain at real Sociedad he made friends with a bunch of Uruguayans there.

I'll be very surprised if France or Belgium don't go on to win it now.

I'm glad Brazil are out to be honest.

Eat shit Brazil, Neymar's diving was disgraceful.

Cheering Belgium on all day. Can't stand France, go Belgium!!!

The World Champion will be an European team for sure now. I hope it will be one of Belgium, Sweden or Croatia.

The World Champion will be an European team for sure now. I hope it will be one of Belgium, Sweden or Croatia.

I'm bandwagoning the winner of Russia/ Croatia.

Last edited:
I'm going for England *ducks for cover* but as I said before, I expect Belgium or France to win the tourney. England have a decent chance to get to the semis but I doubt they can get past Croatia.

Heading out to the Pig&Whistle tonight for the quarter final. It's going to be fucking heaving.

Wash your mouth! :emoji_astonished:

Hahaha Mum and Dad are English. My whole family are English. I've always liked England, much to everyone's confusion and disapproval!

I'm going out on a limb here and saying either Belgium, France, England, Croatia, Denmark or Sweden will win the Europea...I mean, WORLD Cup.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • marw
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.