POST GAME 2023 Maori All-Stars vs Indigenous All-Stars Discussion

I love this so much all the Dogs fans have realised how shit Perham is real quick.

Great run by riki, never mind the contact on his head on the way down

Cobbo then bombs a try. Can we get rid of him

😂😂 Cobbo drops the ball with the try line begging. Keep bagging Walters, I'm sure he coaches you to drop easy balls.

Ffs cobbo having an absolute shocker.
Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Cobbo showing the hands needed for a fullback. Maybe his manager should pull his head in.

Riki appears to be running hard today, but again, directly at the half who wraps him up eventually. He is not running lines or hitting holes

Cobbo having a shocking game so far.

Wow player makes error in first game of the year. It’s not shocking it’s 2 errors, 2 shockers but. It happens in the pre-season.

I'm getting a really bad feeling about cobbo. What is it with us, we keep I vesting in these young players who are just so mentally weak in one way or another. SURELY, bloody surely, we can invest in a good sports psychology assessment before we sign them or invest in them ffs.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mighty Bronx
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manlyman
  • Johnny92
  • marw
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • Dazza 92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • RodF
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Browny
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.