2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

So Souths had a board meeting this morning to decide JD's fate, but it is understood they failed to reach a resolution on the way forward.

They've reportedly set up a second board meeting for this afternoon

So Souths had a board meeting this morning to decide JD's fate, but it is understood they failed to reach a resolution on the way forward.

They've reportedly set up a second board meeting for this afternoon
Id just wait till the weekend when Penrith belt them then show him the door.

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think it is smart for Ciraldo to comment publicly on a matter before the courts.

Rothfield reporting that JD has been sacked.

Furner likely to be interim coach

Thank heavens we didn't sign him.

He would have done more damage than what Seibold did.

Rothfield reporting that JD has been sacked.

Furner likely to be interim coach

I think Wade Graham nailed it there. What a shit stain of a club that texts a journalist, while still in the meeting, to let him know. Before the club has even released a statement. I mean, did JD even know yet? Kick em out again.

Souths are fucked but seriously what did JD expect. Walters and Ikin have instilled a no fuckwit policy at the broncos. Moved on lodge, tpj and the like.

The NRLs love affair with the likes of latrell mitchell, Cody walker and Jack Dighton has seen these guys elevated to being bigger than the club. All three of them are just pure trash. JD should have been given the opportunity to move those fuckwits on and build a team of his choosing.

I think JDs fate was sealed when whoever was in charge decided to let Reyno walk. Was that JD or was that the faceless men?

They really dragged that out with JD. He was going weeks ago. No way should they have let it go on this long.
And now Hornby has two days before taking on the panthers.

They should've sacked him before the bye... what was the point of the last two weeks

The question is who would want to coach Souths ...

Obviously we've all just seen how they went about sacking JD... But, they also made a major signing knowing they were about to sack their coach and didn't wait until they could get the new coach's input.

This has a Wayne Bennett smell about it…

If Souths go back to Wayne (big mistake, since they'll then experience the post-Bennett Curse a second time), who thinks they'll listen to his succession strategy a second time, lol

souths the new west tigers ill bet the tigers win another premiership before souths

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Ondi
  • FGfrom50
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  • johnny plath
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • The Don
  • BooKhaki
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.