2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

Would be easier to gain respect if you weren’t incompetent. Male refs don’t get respect from the players when they are fucking up.

Agreed .
But ,, the tone of her voice when the players were arguing with her sounded like they were being told off by their mum . LOL .

You can hear a lot more of what goes on onfield on the ABC radio coverage than we hear on the TV .

The Dolphins should scrap the succession plan and just keep Bennett. If he's gonna coach for another 3-5 years as reported, why not? Woolf might be good but he's not gonna be better.

The Dolphins should scrap the succession plan and just keep Bennett. If he's gonna coach for another 3-5 years as reported, why not? Woolf might be good but he's not gonna be better.
Bennett has a habit of thinking he is bigger than the club. I think the longer he hangs around the worse for the Dolphins.

they may not be able to ... it really depends on the contact they have with Woolf

Interest Reaction GIF

While Annesley says that Sezer should have been sin binned. he said Sezer should have been in the bin for a dangerous tackle. not a hip drop

While Annesley says that Sezer should have been sin binned. he said Sezer should have been in the bin for a dangerous tackle. not a hip drop

So he's saying it's not a hip drop. How does it become a dangerous tackle then if it's not a hip drop? If they're saying what he did was not a hip drop, then the tackle becomes completely legal because there is no other rule that says that's a dangerous tackle.

He also said the strip call against Titans at the end of the game against Storm should have been called a knock on against Titans instead of a strip despite a loose carry from Meaney.

The guy was a bit all over the place today.

So he's saying it's not a hip drop. How does it become a dangerous tackle then if it's not a hip drop?

He also said the strip call against Titans at the end of the game against Storm should have been called a knock on against Titans instead of a strip despite a loose carry from Meaney.

The way he is forced to defend these situations, against all common sense and reason, I'm fully expecting him to be sweating out hair dye any day now.

So he's saying it's not a hip drop. How does it become a dangerous tackle then if it's not a hip drop?

When you listen to him you can understand that the referees and bunker are probably just as confused as the fans.

With three wins on the trot the Dolphins are proving a real threat in 2024 while the Sea Eagles will be looking to get their season back on track after a disappointing defeat to Canberra.

Wayne Bennett's men continue to defy the odds with some key injuries and have now taken care of the Eels, Knights and Cowboys in consecutive weeks to move into the top four, just two wins behind equal competition leaders Cronulla and Melbourne.
🧐

Source

It gets worse.
If the Dolphins can produce the same attacking flair and get the job done at home against Manly on Thursday, it will be the first time in the club's history to come away with four consecutive wins.
All I took out of the article is that Ben Trbojevic is set to return.

Who is responsible for writing these articles? How can they get it so fundamentally wrong?

🧐

Source

It gets worse.

All I took out of the article is that Ben Trbojevic is set to return.

Who is responsible for writing these articles? How can they get it so fundamentally wrong?

Even if that were true, how many wins did they have in a row to start last year? I'm sure it was at least 4...

View attachment 27642

I'm sure some of the comments were sexist but incompetence is incompetence, regardless of gender.

A lot of them were sexist but a lot of them weren't as well. You just can't criticize a female in anything these days without it being sexist and misogynistic.

She's absolutely fucking incompetent and people are venting their frustrations over the absolute howlers she continues to make time and time again.

I would also like to know why the NRL thinks it's a good idea to have Kasey officiate games involving the TIgers when her husband was shit-canned by them.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • Waynesaurus
  • teampjta
  • RolledOates
  • Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • sooticus
  • Stix
  • abashii
  • Skathen
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.