2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
Bennett loves a challenge. For him, going to South's would be the safe option.

Going to Parra gives him the opportunity to know and work with a whole lot of new players and stamp his authority, so to speak, on another team.

Parra not winning a grand final since the 80's .. a massive challenge that he would absolutely enjoy and one he probably doesn't want to pass up.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Bennett loves a challenge. For him, going to South's would be the safe option.

Going to Parra gives him the opportunity to know and work with a whole lot of new players and stamp his authority, so to speak, on another team.

Parra not winning a grand final since the 80's .. a massive challenge that he would absolutely enjoy and one he probably doesn't want to pass up.
I agree. It all points to Benny to Eels !

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Things could get interesting now that Brad Arthur is looking for a job ... He's shown he knows how to rebuild a club and be that could be of interest to a few clubs

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
“The live stream in question was part of a transparent one-hour interaction with one of our player’s followers on the evening before the club’s Round 11 match.
“As a club we remind those on social media that we take the defamatory statements some have made very seriously, and we are conducting a thorough investigation to identify the source(s) of several false accusations.
“Legal action will be pursued against those found responsible for spreading damaging and unsubstantiated claims.”

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Cartwright is a loss, I wonder who we go after to replace him. Who has been responsible for Penrith's defense?

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008

Not in this particular article above, but I have read that PNG, if they win the bid, will house players and other officials in a compound with armed security.

Only question I really have, is who wants to live like that? Especially so if I have a young family with small children. That is something that no amount of money could make me jump at.

NRL chasing this inclusion in the comp is peak NRL stupidity.

Unread

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • kat00
  • scobie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • The True King
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • Alec
  • bb_gun
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.