2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

I think i prefer Big Dave going to the chooks over the Panthers. I feel like he would have been brilliant in that Panthers system with Cleary giving him quality ball.

The past few years haven't worked out the best for the Roosters with their mentality of having the best of the best. Its less a money ball approach and more a best 17 players on paper approach and hasn't really worked.

Don't get me wrong I'd take Fifita at Brisbane but he's still not an 80 minute week in week out quality player you need in the second row. He seems happy to play comfortable footy.

He's a glory hunter. Stick him on the bench and when you're down by 12 with 15 to go, get him on the field and tell him to win you the game. But if you're chasing a work horse who will lead your kick chase and defensive line speed, look elsewhere.

I like this signing from the Roosters....

the more money they spend now, the less they will have to offer Cobbo, Staggs and Walsh

It's fascinating the names that are being thrown up as Rorters targets. They've gone after Gagai and now apparently Reimus Smith. Neither of those two blokes are in the same league as Cobbo/Walsh or even probably Staggs.

I see that as either they're keeping their powder dry on the bigger names, or the bigger names have already told them to **** off and they're picking up the best of the rest...

I think i prefer Big Dave going to the chooks over the Panthers. I feel like he would have been brilliant in that Panthers system with Cleary giving him quality ball.

The past few years haven't worked out the best for the Roosters with their mentality of having the best of the best. Its less a money ball approach and more a best 17 players on paper approach and hasn't really worked.

Don't get me wrong I'd take Fifita at Brisbane but he's still not an 80 minute week in week out quality player you need in the second row. He seems happy to play comfortable footy.

He's a glory hunter. Stick him on the bench and when you're down by 12 with 15 to go, get him on the field and tell him to win you the game. But if you're chasing a work horse who will lead your kick chase and defensive line speed, look elsewhere.
Could be a reason him not going to the panthers. They are a 3 peat premiership team and he’d be expected to perform week in week out. Not sure he has that mentality

Longest deal at the Roosters but least cash per year.

mexican brock GIF

It's fascinating the names that are being thrown up as Rorters targets. They've gone after Gagai and now apparently Reimus Smith. Neither of those two blokes are in the same league as Cobbo/Walsh or even probably Staggs.

I see that as either they're keeping their powder dry on the bigger names, or the bigger names have already told them to **** off and they're picking up the best of the rest...
Probably just looking at interim players... there's not much on the market next year, but 2025 is where it's at.

Rorters can just pick up NRL regulars for next year and then chuck them in reserve grade when they bring top tier players in to replace them.

I wonder when his Golf game is?
It looks like the first one already happened!

In all seriousness I'd take Manu over Fifi any day of the week. He won't make a difference to their premiership chances. It takes a stacked rorters team with an inform Cronk, SBW or Fitler to buy a rorters premiership.

Active Now

• Behold
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Gaz
  • Aldo
  • Jeza23
  • Culhwch
  • Horseheadsup
  • The Don
  • ivanhungryjak
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • HVbronco
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • Ozired
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.