2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Because they have lost a fuckload of players? How the **** is 850k for an edge backrower a discount anyway.. He isnt a 1m dollar player. Just because the Titans paid him too much doesnt mean every other team has to.
Nominal value only seems to matter north of the border

Fifita and TPJ... haha have really shown what a tremendous sliding doors moment it is we didn't re-sign them.. absolute mercenaries, glory hunters. I hope he goes to the Roosters and never wins a premiership. Would feel sorry for the titans for about 2 seconds given their gloating in getting him. He's given them about half a season of good form where he would JUST meet his pay, and that's JUST Add to that the drama and shocking attitude he has brought to the club. Bloody hell, up there with hayne and I hope he gets the dce Treatment from queenslanders for a few years if he does this. It's worse then what dce did..

I'm pretty sure the titans losing fifita would be a complete blessing. It would allow them to use that coin to sign a decent halfback.

I'm pretty sure the titans losing fifita would be a complete blessing. It would allow them to use that coin to sign a decent halfback.
100% it would but it would still be a dog act by him and a laugh at the titans

Tallis is seriously butthurt that Fifita may leave the Titans and take less money at a club that has a shot at the premiership

I don't' understand how clubs like the Roosters get players to play for them for less money. The Bondi area is one of the most expensive places in Australia to live and Footballers are happy with that?

Fifita and TPJ... haha have really shown what a tremendous sliding doors moment it is we didn't re-sign them.. absolute mercenaries, glory hunters. I hope he goes to the Roosters and never wins a premiership. Would feel sorry for the titans for about 2 seconds given their gloating in getting him. He's given them about half a season of good form where he would JUST meet his pay, and that's JUST Add to that the drama and shocking attitude he has brought to the club. Bloody hell, up there with hayne and I hope he gets the dce Treatment from queenslanders for a few years if he does this. It's worse then what dce did..
We sacked TPJ

Rumour is his GF has signed with the Bulldogs.

Smart move by Fifita. Wasting his career at the Titans. Took the bag and will still get a dece bag at a premiership threat.

Tallis is seriously butthurt that Fifita may leave the Titans and take less money at a club that has a shot at the premiership

Cause it was Tallis that got him there to screw the Broncos.

But the DH out bid themselves.

I don't' understand how clubs like the Roosters get players to play for them for less money. The Bondi area is one of the most expensive places in Australia to live and Footballers are happy with that?
Because Uncle Nick is a terrible golf player.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • lakers133334
  • Jazza
  • scobie
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Hurrijo
  • Ozired
  • Maddy
  • Brocko
  • whykickamoocow
  • BroncosAlways
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.