NYC Awards

Best Back
Best Forward
Players' player
Player of the year

Kick off is 6:30.

Prediction:

Oates
Parker (or Maranta, if it's for being consistently shithouse)
Hoffman? Maybe Reed
Parker
I'd say any try that sealed a game for us, but apart from the final try against the Dogs in rd 26 I can't think of any. Perhaps Hoffy v Parra or Cowboys or Oates's v Knights
Parker
Parker

Can't comment on NYC. Not enough knowledge of how they played

Play of the year is Hodges Vs Cowboys. I'll put up a full list when I'm on the computer.

NRL Awards

Rookie of the year: Oates
Most Consistent: Parker
Best Back: Hodges
Best Forward: Parker
Play of the year: Not picking Maranta in the side.
Clubman of the year: Parker/Hodges
Players' player
Player of the year: Parker

NYC awards

Summary

Coach Craig Hodges presenting.

Talking about the pre-season. 3-4 boys left, others left training in an ambulance. Discussing the season, won the close games where they had to hold on or run over the top of. Then hit a flat spot where they lost 5-6 however responded to a change in an off-field approach and really did well to make the finals which ended in frustration.

Bunch of thank yous - mostly to the off-field staff.

NYC - Best Back: Kodi Nikorima
NYC - Best Forward: Francis Molo
NYC - Player's Player: Ajuma Adams
NYC - Player of the Year: Stephen Coombe

Last edited:
Hoffman wins XXXX Fan POTY

the guy deserves it ... he played with his whole heart despite the disappointment of losing his favourite position to Noman at the start of the year.

Fucking hell Griffin spun absolute bullshit about why we had such a shit year. If we had everything we needed we wouldnt be so fucking useless. The guy is an absolute muppet **** him. Praising Gee made me sick.

Scott Prince, I can happily say will be missed, he really had a dig even after being told the club doesn't want him for next season.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.