Blake Ferguson - Indecent Assault Allegation - Suspended

Re: More bad news for the NRL and NSW...

The Mark Gasnier "fire up" thing from 2004 that lead to him and Anthony Minichiello being dropped from the team, that game was the opener of 2004 and NSW won 9-8 thanks to Shaun Timmins. Still LOL at Bradley Clyde falling of a horse.

Two toey blokes in a cab and you're up there sleeping?

Is that really a good idea though? If they are going to play and you can't make them sit in the corner away from everyone else.

In other words, I would tell all the players to enjoy the preparations and spend it with a smile on their face and some real enthusiasim and to distance themslves from it by not bringing it up under any circumstances.

Alternate universe.

Dugan comes to the Broncos. Kills it. Selected for Origin and then this happens.

How do you feel as a Broncos fan

I would point out to everyone that he was perfectly fine until the dirty influence of the blues took hold of him.

Can't say i'm surprised by Fergusons actions (if true) as he does seem to be a bit 'simple'

Dugan must surely have put his future contract with the dragons in jeopardy by being involved in this ??

As far as I can tell he's done nothing but witness the event. That's certainly not something the club would be justified sacking him over.

As far as I can tell he's done nothing but witness the event. That's certainly not something the club would be justified sacking him over.

Unless he's on a strict no-booze ban and he was off his face.

No booze would mean no booze not a little bit of booze

Fair enough.

Ferguson has been formally charged. Surely he has to be stood down from Origin at least.

Surely after their calls for Teo to be stood down

As a NSW fan, I'd rather he be dropped pending the outcome of the trial. Better to have a complete nuff nuff in there than a star who may have sexually assaulted somebody.

They have charged him.

Just said during the footy.

Last edited:

He goes to court the day before Origin 2 as well.

Major distraction

BREAKING: NRL suspended the registration of Canberra’s Blake Ferguson over repeated behavioural issues involving the abuse of alcohol.
Blake Ferguson suspended indefinitely by NRL and from Origin 2, minimum period to be announced after consultation with Canberra.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.