Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Arthurs plays NRL regularly .
Hoeter has played a handful of games over a lot of years . Debuted 2015 . Didn`t play NRL again until this season .
Arthars' stats have always been more acceptable than you might imagine:

2021: 17 games, 5 tries, 84.87% tackle efficiency
2022: 11 games, 4 tries, 91.10% tackle efficiency

Delouise
2022: 6 games, 3 tries, 90.0% tackle efficiency

Kotoni
2022: 22 games, 5 tries, 83.3% tackle efficiency

Yeah that would definitely be on Kev because we don’t have medical staff.
Fair enough. The guy who picks the team, is no longer responsible for picking his team.

Sounds about where the club is at present.

Heard Jack ahearn may have got a train and trial for next year. Haven't seen a lot of qld cup but captain, fb 9r 5/8th, youth worker and lots of community work, seasoned qld cup campaigner who has been in nrl systems and looks very reliable, I think 27 or 28 so will work his ass off and be grateful you'd assume...

Heard Jack ahearn may have got a train and trial for next year. Haven't seen a lot of qld cup but captain, fb 9r 5/8th, youth worker and lots of community work, seasoned qld cup campaigner who has been in nrl systems and looks very reliable, I think 27 or 28 so will work his ass off and be grateful you'd assume...
Good news. He has been the rock over there and I'm sure @Wolfie will pleased too.

He's been good for years in QCup at fullback and in the halves. 29 now though, still be good backup.
Although he don't have the swagger of The Gambler I'd say he was an upgrade in terms of stability.

Source? Also what's happening with Tyrone Roberts?

Source? Also what's happening with Tyrone Roberts?
I can't divulge my sources but let's just say they are a human being who live and work within the southern hemisphere... it's hardly a mind blowing rumour...

On tyrone Roberts, I think he is a handy back up-back up but then again, how many spots do we want the halves to take. If gamble goes I'd let him take the next spot. We were really unlucky we needed to call on our 5th string half in a game this year, can't see that happening again. Ironic that Canberra game fuvked us there

I can't divulge my sources but let's just say they are a human being who live and work within the southern hemisphere... it's hardly a mind blowing rumour...

On tyrone Roberts, I think he is a handy back up-back up but then again, how many spots do we want the halves to take. If gamble goes I'd let him take the next spot. We were really unlucky we needed to call on our 5th string half in a game this year, can't see that happening again. Ironic that Canberra game fuvked us there
I'm asking whether you have something solid enough that I can add him to the roster. I'm going to put this into the rumours with you as source.

ATTENTION ALL

I'll be updating the 2023 roster through the off season, and including rumours that have a shred of credibility, but only if they're accompanied by a source.

I would appreciate your help in keeping it accurate and up to date. If you have something, or a correction, please copy me into your post so I pick it up. Or even better, post it in this thread:

I'm asking whether you have something solid enough that I can add him to the roster. I'm going to put this into the rumours with you as source.
No worries. This is the 1st bit of info I've got off of them so I'm not sure if it's solid. Think it is a very ikin-like signing though...

Good news, bit old, but he's great at the back. Good communicator and gets the boys around the park. Good to have around for Walsh and Tesi. Hopefully we pick up Ben Farr.

I have a rumour but it's not the most reliable source so I'll leave it up to you whether you want to add it or not. The Broncos are looking to sign Ben Marschke on a possible one year deal for 2023.

I have a rumour but it's not the most reliable source so I'll leave it up to you whether you want to add it or not. The Broncos are looking to sign Ben Marschke on a possible one year deal for 2023.

Roosters hooker?

what do you think of that decision, obviously considering how bare the hooker market is right now

Roosters hooker?

what do you think of that decision, obviously considering how bare the hooker market is right now
He did a decent job for them last year when the Roosters were having their dummy half injury crisis. I'm not aware if he has played any first grade this year. I don't really have an opinion as I haven't seen enough of him. He might be a handy workhorse, not sure of his attacking ability though. I think he's a Qlder (might be wrong there).

Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.