Channel 9 to show matches in HD in 2014

The HD broadcasts will obviously be on Gem, and so the people bitching about the world cup coverage on Mate will have the same issue.

But yes, about time!

Hell yeah. Now if only they play both games live, HD on GEM for the "local game" and the other on 9 in SD, then reverse.

Can't wait for the re-stack of the digital spectrum, when it happens TV stations will be able to have all of their channels in MPEG-4 HD.

The HD broadcasts will obviously be on Gem, and so the people bitching about the world cup coverage on Mate will have the same issue.

But yes, about time!

You realise the mainline Channels are all capable of broadbasting in HD right?

Hell yeah. Now if only they play both games live, HD on GEM for the "local game" and the other on 9 in SD, then reverse.

TBH I doubt they'd bog down both stations with something that's just about to be repeated immediately after. Especially if the HD version is on Gem. They'll leave the main channel for a typical Friday night primetime program.

TBH I doubt they'd bog down both stations with something that's just about to be repeated immediately after. Especially if the HD version is on Gem. They'll leave the main channel for a typical Friday night primetime program.

Re-runs of The Big Bang Theory/Three and a Half Men?

1368647814837.jpg

So I'm assuming Channel 9 will become a HD channel? With all the analog spectrum being fucked off.

Are they going to?

No idea. I just wanted to point it out, since I've seen you make a couple of comments recently that lead me to suggest you didn't think their main channels were capable of it.

I'm sure Origin was in HD wasn't it?

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.