MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

Max with 3 stewards investigations from Quali gets 0 penalties.

The sitting in the pit lane one blocking everyone was bad enough, but the impeding Tsonoda one absolutely deserved a grid penalty.

Hillariously, the Alpha rep didn't even bother to show up, we all know why.

Fully expect to see Tsunoda or Lawson into the wall when Max's pit window opens tonight 😂

On Lawson, that kid has talent man.

Also, I reckon Piastri will do well and will have fun coming from the back.

On Lawson, that kid has talent man.

Also, I reckon Piastri will do well and will have fun coming from the back.
Sure does. Never driven Singapore before apparently so a ridiculous drive from him to get Q3.

For Piastri, it's all going to depend on safety cars and strategy. Passing usually isn't the easiest around Singapore.

Sure does. Never driven Singapore before apparently so a ridiculous drive from him to get Q3.

For Piastri, it's all going to depend on safety cars and strategy. Passing usually isn't the easiest around Singapore.

You are right but that is the reason for the track change this year. They've removed four corners in order to try and fix the non-overtaking problem. Will be interesting to see if it works. Pit strategy will play a big role I think.

You are right but that is the reason for the track change this year. They've removed four corners in order to try and fix the non-overtaking problem. Will be interesting to see if it works. Pit strategy will play a big role I think.
I was watching some of the driver interviews earlier from post quali and alot of them think it's still going to be tough to overtake.

We'll see. Good time race for us Aussies though which is nice. Looking forward to it.

Not really surprising considering the wreck but Stroll is not racing.

Surely Hamilton can't keep those spots.

So there is Tsunoda but where is his car - proof aliens exist?

Not surprised that Lewis has let George back through

Leclerc not gunna be happy with that pit under SC

Piastri has jumped Lawson. This should be an interesting re-start.

Those Red Bulls are in sorts, hard to believe.

Those Red Bulls are in sorts, hard to believe.
I know they had older tyres but seeing Max passed one by one and Checo literally holding up the whole mid pack as he is so slow is glorious

This is going to be a great finish.

Great drive from Piastri too in the points.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Organix
  • bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.