VOTE Grand Final Afternoon @ Morkel's

Planning on coming to the GF Arvo?

• NOT THANKS

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, only if the Broncos AREN'T in the GF.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, only if the Broncos ARE in the GF.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every. Fucking. Time.

1443998903.jpg

Suddenly, a wild Rally Towel appeared...

1444050550.jpg

I like those drink holders in the couch. Sweet !!

Thanks again for having us Morks. Not the result we wanted, but sweet, sweet BBQ goes a long way to alleviating the pain.

Hope you're doing alright mate. Breath in, breath out.

Legends. All of you.

Oh and [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] is the best Ricky Gervais look-alike I've ever seen :laugh:.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for coming. I'm home safe now, thoughts are with [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION] who has to train it up to the north side on his lonesome. We discussed it and agreed, fetal position in a dark corner is the best way.

We need to do these get-togethers more often though. Moar BBQs.

Thanks again for having us Morks. Not the result we wanted, but sweet, sweet BBQ goes a long way to alleviating the pain.

Hope you're doing alright mate. Breath in, breath out.

I'm fine now. Will just be a bit solemn for a day. Or month.

Legends. All of you.

Oh and @Morkel is the best Ricky Gervais look-alike I've ever seen :laugh:.

Ricky Gervais models himself on me. Credit to him, he's nailed it.

Thanks for putting on the BBQ [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] despite the result.

Good to meet you, as well as [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8569]Rally Towel[/MENTION]

Left to right, Super Freak, Foordy, Morkel and Rally Towel. I especially like the way that the lighting reacts with my t-shirt to give a satin finish, highlighting how my boobs sag comfortably in to my armpits. You're going to have to try harder to match that, Ricky G.

I always look so pale.. But I guess that's because I hardly get any good sleep. I can't remember the last time I've had a proper sleep.

Despite the result, it was a good night. Thanks for organizing it Morkel.

It was good to meet everyone there.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for coming. I'm home safe now, thoughts are with @Super Freak who has to train it up to the north side on his lonesome. We discussed it and agreed, fetal position in a dark corner is the best way.

We need to do these get-togethers more often though. Moar BBQs.

It didn't help that a bunch of Cowboys fans got on when it was in the city.

[MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION], [MENTION=1769]Foordy[/MENTION], [MENTION=8569]Rally Towel[/MENTION], one of you guys left a drink cooler bag & sunnies at my house. PM me with your address if it's yours and I'll post it home!

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Cavalo
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  • dudemcdude4976
  • Mr Fourex
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.