Highlights video suggestions

Oh how much I miss that Broncos class.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how Cozza was bludging out on the wing in that last play. His try celebration is the same as it was 7 years ago haha

I love how he scores a try using his head as leverage. That's how a true man scores.

I would like a compilation of Thaiday, Maranta and Wallace useless efforts for a bit of a laugh please. I think all of Maccas failed dummies and runs would be pretty good to include in there as well. He has done so many that it would be quite funny to see them all lined up in a row. If you want to put in Hodges, only include all his dummy spits at team mates :P Come on Brett, please make this happen!

Soundtrack: Yakety Saks

Serious highlights:

Corey Oates' tries and linebreaks.
(Lol) Maranta's first (and last?) try of the season v Manly
Comeback v Storm
Gillett v Tigers (notable for being the only known record of the precise moment Benji decided to play for the Auckland Blues)
Hoffman's tries
The first 72 minutes at Mt Smart vs Warriors
Ben Hunt v Cowboys and Knights (aka the false dawn)
Hodges linebreaks and tries

The rest was seriously shit.

Also, the forgotten superstar - David Stagg's cameo "go to man" performances throughout the year. You know you're in trouble when Stagg's scoring tries.

vs Doggies on the wing. A broken down second rower on the wing, who dominated.

Serious highlights:

Corey Oates' tries and linebreaks.
(Lol) Maranta's first (and last?) try of the season v Manly
Comeback v Storm
Gillett v Tigers (notable for being the only known record of the precise moment Benji decided to play for the Auckland Blues)
Hoffman's tries
The first 72 minutes at Mt Smart vs Warriors
Ben Hunt v Cowboys and Knights (aka the false dawn)
Hodges linebreaks and tries

The rest was seriously ****.

He and Pettybourne (or was it Bodene Thompson?) did a better job of letting people through at Suncorp that night than the turnstiles at the ticket gates

He and Pettybourne (or was it Bodene Thompson?) did a better job of letting people through at Suncorp that night than the turnstiles at the ticket gates

BAZZINGGAAAA

Notable also for completely understanding Tigers' fans seething rage at Adam Blair's Tony Williams impersonation.

He literally made one hit-up in the 76th minute and that was it.

You are kidding me right? One hit-up for the whole game? Surely you are exaggerating to prove a point?

Any Oates highlights video must have Out of Touch by Hall and Oates as its theme song!

You are kidding me right? One hit-up for the whole game? Surely you are exaggerating to prove a point?

I don't think he was playing prop at that point, so probably closer to truth than not. He's actually done better (compared with his abysmal work at 2RF) at prop. Although like Sam, he's not suited to playing it. Tigers just don't have anyone else who can play there

I don't think he was playing prop at that point, so probably closer to truth than not. He's actually done better (compared with his abysmal work at 2RF) at prop. Although like Sam, he's not suited to playing it. Tigers just don't have anyone else who can play there
According to NRL Stats, Blair made 6 hit ups for 38 metres in 49 minutes on the field. He's listed there as a prop but I can't really remember where he played that night.
Brisbane v Wests Tigers, Full Time 32-12 - NRL Results - NRL Stats

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • MrMoore
  • Ondi
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.