Manly vs Melbourne next week

A lot of that comes down to their training. They utilise science to the MAX.

Training and diet Rock????

I will take that with a grain of salt....i.e. I highly doubt the Storm players are on a diet that is in any way drastically different to any other NRL player.

Unless they ARE robots.

"The humans are dead. We poisoned their asses"

Hammo said:
Training and diet Rock????

I will take that with a grain of salt....i.e. I highly doubt the Storm players are on a diet that is in any way drastically different to any other NRL player.

I think Rock might mean dietary "supplements". Wink wink, nudge nudge.

I'll be cheering for the storm! ...Hate Manly, want them to FAIL.

mrslong said:

Ditto - looking forward to Inglis and Folau shredding them, and Orford getting crunched.

I think they will carve down Matai's side. Boy can hit but has possibly the worst defensive reads of any centre in the comp. I think all he knows is up and in. Inglis + overs = Matai looking like a goose.

mrslong said:

My thoughts too. Hate Manly.

FAIL MANLY... FAIL!!

I think it will be awesome when you see Matt Orford squashed into the turf under Inglis's boot, wouldn't mind a re-enactment of the Crocker Slater v Stewart also. Living with a diehard Stewart/Menzies fan makes it oh so much sweeter.

mrslong said:
I think it will be awesome when you see Matt Orford squashed into the turf under Inglis's boot, wouldn't mind a re-enactment of the Crocker Slater v Stewart also. Living with a diehard Stewart/Menzies fan makes it oh so much sweeter.

As much as I detest Manly, I must confess I do like Menzies. Reckon he's at least the cleanest player they've got and a damn fine footballer - still. Reckon he'll be one of the few Manly players to trouble the Storm.

Will you post orsm posts for us all during the game?

Stuff like; "Inglis is over rated. QLD have no good players. Cam Smith is the worst hooker in the comp"

Please post something like that, I want to cherish it for years to come!!!

I'm braving the cold for this game so Manly better win.
I think they can anyway. Melbourne are going down [icon_evillaugh

The Rock said:
Why would I post something like that. I know post the truth. Like, how Thurston is over-rated. And everyone agreed with me before origin! [icon_lol1. :roll:

Everyone like, you and Thomas the Tank? He was a knowledgble fellow wasn't he?

Yeah I'll be going for the Storm. just can't bring myself to go for the Eagles.

Unread

Active Now

• Lurker
  • mieko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tim K
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.