Manly vs Panthers *Spoilers*

Kris

Kris

State of Origin Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Panthers defeated Manly, 12-10.

Manly was trailing 12-6 and then they scored a try. Freaking Orford failed to convert. Idiot!!

I tipped Manly, looks like I won't be on top of the tipping comp ladder anymore (not the BHQ one). [eusa_doh

BTW, Manly had a chance to win the game but the idiots had a dumb idea to pass the ball to Kite on the 5th tackle.

Haha, it wasn't an easy kick for Orford though. He was kicking from the right side of the field into the wind. Doesn't get much harder than that.

My tips were 2/8 for the round but it's worth it to see the Broncos on top and the Eagles at the bottom of the ladder.

I've got two wrong this round, freaking Tigers and Panthers.

But yeah, 0/3 for Manly LOLZ.

I missed out on the tip but seeing Manly get beat and end up 0-3 for the season is worth a million dollar!

Woohoo! Manly sucks!

I wonder if all the other teams were cheering this way when we lost the first 3 games of 07 after winning the premiership. :D

Manly suck if they won I had the perfect round in tipping.. Good to see Manly lose three in a row I wonder what has gone wrong with them.... The boys probably aren't getting any Beaver so can't perform.

Manly just couldnt hold onto the ball. Their own worst enemies

834380281_l.png

My thoughts of Manly.

LMAO manly, they're fans may stop with their 40-0 calls... LOL 0-3

lolz Premiers?
lolz World Champions?
lolz Manly.

What a terrible freakin' game it was! Neither side could hold the ball, it's just that Manly's defence was worse when it really mattered. I got 3/8 and had tipped Manly as my knockout comp side.....bastards.

im just glad my gamble on panthers by less then 6 paid of

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Griffo
  • Mustafur
  • CHorse
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • davidp
  • Ondi
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Thelmus
  • mitch222
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mister Wright
  • Manofoneway
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.