BASKETBALL NBA

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I agree, otherwise he will beat himself up all summer. Go to the Olympics, get some confidence back and have a bit of fun etc.

Unfortunately, that won't be happening.

He has withdrawn from the Boomers squad to focus on improving his skills in a couple of areas. I think it's a mistake as I thought it would have been good for him to go away with the Boomers squad, but I can't say I'm surprised he has pulled out. How many times he has pulled out now?

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
The blokes copped a fair bit of ( warranted in some areas ) criticism especially throughout the playoffs, I'm not surprised he's withdrawn.

I guess it's better to try and focus on improvement than continue to be taunted throughout the Olympics.
Not sure how much he can really improve his FT % though.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
If he can though, he will become truly elite. At the moment he runs the risk of just becoming a good role player and not an elite one in anything.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
All Simmons is missing is a shooting game, and there have been players who improved theirs as they got older, including LeBron...but I can't recall any player who was too scared to shoot it.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
The blokes copped a fair bit of ( warranted in some areas ) criticism especially throughout the playoffs, I'm not surprised he's withdrawn.

I guess it's better to try and focus on improvement than continue to be taunted throughout the Olympics.
Not sure how much he can really improve his FT % though.
yeah supposedly in training he's fine. they should just blare the speakers at training with every **** booing him and cussing him.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Bucks have got this.

They had a slow start going down 2-0 in the series but they have won the past 3 games straight and have been relentless and more hungry.

BroncosAlways

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Contributor
Jun 20, 2013
Bucks have got this.

They had a slow start going down 2-0 in the series but they have won the past 3 games straight and have been relentless and more hungry.

Yep. Credit to the Suns for getting this far, but the Bucks are just too strong.

Would love to see an upset though.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Fair play to Giannis, has been a giant the last few years and was monstrous today for the bucks. Deserves that

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Giannis is such a great player and leader, he makes the Bucks a joy to watch. So happy for Middleton too.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Congrats to the Bucks winning their first championship in 50 years.

Suns fans that got cocky after the second game are very quiet now. There’s a Suns fan at work. I’m going to give him so much shit tomorrow.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Congrats to the Bucks winning their first championship in 50 years.

Suns fans that got cocky after the second game are very quiet now. There’s a Suns fan at work. I’m going to give him so much shit tomorrow.
Kinda glad cp3 didn’t get a ring. He’s the kind of grub that’d be playing for nsw if he was a rugby league player.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Either team would have been fine for me. No superteam shit like the Lakers, Warriors, Heat etc. A good defensive side vs a good young side.

PNG Broncos fan88

PNG Broncos fan88

NRL Player
Aug 27, 2018
Milwaukee's Greek Freak truly a special player...carried em on his back from 0-2 down to 4 straight for the championship.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He’s the new Lebron, without the seeming ego too.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
With the Olympics coming up, I thought I would try to find some old Dream Team games to re-watch. The teams that contained the likes of Jordan, Pippen, Ewing, Johnson, Malone, Bird, Barkley etc..

This is a full replay of the Dream Team's first Olympic match taking on Angola in the 1992 Barcelona Olympics.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • The True King
  • phoenix
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • kat00
  • Manlyman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.