NRL 2023 Finals Week 2 Discussion

It really is a case of two totally busted sides going against each other tomorrow night.

I think the Storm will bounce back hard......there'd be a few carrying hurt egos after we
BASHED THEM
last week.

Backing the Warriors.....

too much to gain by seeing the Knights lose.

Hi Andrew......

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

SJ playing. D Saifiti out, hamstring injury. Brodie Jones replaces him.

Harry Grant saying "We left our worst game for when it counted" referring to Broncos defeat is interesting. I really think they think they lost that game because of them being off, rather than Broncos winning by beating them in all areas.

Bellamy has made a late change bringing Garlick into the starting side and Grant on the bench.

Good move. Grant can’t play 80 and that showed last week. Storm have been better when Grant is coming off the bench

Harry Grant saying "We left our worst game for when it counted" referring to Broncos defeat is interesting. I really think they think they lost that game because of them being off, rather than Broncos winning by beating them in all areas.

They could be off but 26-0 is utter dominance in a finals game. Finally felt like an away team at Suncorp.

I just watched the game again thisafternoon, they were certainly off.

But that was at least in part due to the way we took it to them ALL GAME. Our defence was outstanding, we attacked on both sides of the ball. We played up-tempo and aggressive and didn't let them in the game.

We will need to be better to beat Penrith. We had 3 play-the-ball errors which we just can't afford to give up. We bombed another few tries. Some of our runners (Flegs stood out here) got in the way a few times. it wasn't crisp and clinical but again, we did enough and looked pretty comfortable doing it. We still have multiple gears to go up yet IMO and Patty said as much in that podcast filmed on Sunday. We still have improvement, we are yet to put in an 80-minute performance. But that was the closest we've been all year and we are building into that at the right time.

I am confident we can beat the Panthers. The way this team plays the game can really bother them. And the boys will be hungrier.

Tough one to tip tonight

Storm, bounceback factor. 13+

Go…roosters? I think they have the best chance of beating the panthers. Maybe. Storm have the best chance of twisting off their limbs I suppose

Storm will win easily I reckon, Roosters been scraping in against battling teams.

Melbourne starting with NAS is a statement of intent and after their spine were shocking last week, they will be better tonight.

I just watched the game again thisafternoon, they were certainly off.

But that was at least in part due to the way we took it to them ALL GAME. Our defence was outstanding, we attacked on both sides of the ball. We played up-tempo and aggressive and didn't let them in the game.

We will need to be better to beat Penrith. We had 3 play-the-ball errors which we just can't afford to give up. We bombed another few tries. Some of our runners (Flegs stood out here) got in the way a few times. it wasn't crisp and clinical but again, we did enough and looked pretty comfortable doing it. We still have multiple gears to go up yet IMO and Patty said as much in that podcast filmed on Sunday. We still have improvement, we are yet to put in an 80-minute performance. But that was the closest we've been all year and we are building into that at the right time.

I am confident we can beat the Panthers. The way this team plays the game can really bother them. And the boys will be hungrier.

Storm, bounceback factor. 13+
Yeah, definitely our efforts disrupted them completely. But they seem to think it was just them being off. I don't know how they can be less disrupted with so many changes. Should be an interesting game, because both teams look pretty shit.

Yeah, definitely our efforts disrupted them completely. But they seem to think it was just them being off. I don't know how they can be less disrupted with so many changes. Should be an interesting game, because both teams look pretty shit.

Melbourne had nothing in the middle, that is where they were beaten last week.

I mean, they definitely lost it there early. But even when they had gifted field position they only crossed our line wide once. They were shut down everywhere.

No momentum through the ruck is what I am putting it down to.

Active Now

• JamesC
  • Rowdy124
  • Browny
  • Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.