NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 11 Discussion

75.jpg
Defence - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 26,904

No neutrals watching?

Yes and loving it. Bring some joy to this forum with a victory!!!

Forgot to change my tip. Of course the Warriors were going to win on the back of their exposé of the refereeing.

Forgot to change my tip. Of course the Warriors were going to win on the back of their exposé of the refereeing.
I think most would have tipped them anyway, this is their first game in nearly a month that they would have been expected to win.

I think the drop outs need to travel 20m I’m getting kind of tired of teams building pressure and then loosing it to a pot luck short drop out.

Hold the fort. I just checked and I must have changed it at some stage during the week.... and now the Dogs mount a comeback hahahahha.

TBF, it's just been down to good play I think. Ref seems to have stayed out of it.

The last two games Melbourne has had at home have been a total Farce with the ref.
Most of storm's games this year have been absolute shit shows because they drag the game into the gutter.

Manly vs Storm was a dive a thon... Souths vs Storm last week was a stop start shit show... and then last night they started stripping the ball from tackle one and then kept going with grubby bullshit knowing the ref wouldn't have the balls to penalise them all night.

They're a shit team at the moment who can't actually play free flowing football and look to be coached specifically to find any loophole in a rule or anyway to exploit a rule to get a favourable result

The Dogs player stays down there, that's a penalty.

I think the drop outs need to travel 20m I’m getting kind of tired of teams building pressure and then loosing it to a pot luck short drop out.

Pot luck is the NRL's thing tho isn't it? When ever the bunker or MRC review something it's anybody's guess what the result will be.

Take Jurpin starting for the Roosters tonight.. Smith to the bench 😯
Same tactic most teams do now... bench hooker plays 20-30 mins... main hooker plays remainder of the game for 1 interchange.

Egan in this game started from the bench... he'll most likely play out now

Also I am getting immense satisfaction at how unready chicken sandwich is.

He's a sandwich made from that shitty, processed chicken that comes in sausage form atm.

Most of storm's games this year have been absolute shit shows because they drag the game into the gutter.

Manly vs Storm was a dive a thon... Souths vs Storm last week was a stop start shit show... and then last night they started stripping the ball from tackle one and then kept going with grubby bullshit knowing the ref wouldn't have the balls to penalise them all night.

They're a shit team at the moment who can't actually play free flowing football and look to be coached specifically to find any loophole in a rule or anyway to exploit a rule to get a favourable result
They are just a scum club really.

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.