NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 12 Discussion

And that was the incident that I mentioned where you can clearly see Thaiday being held in the scrum AFTER the ball had left it, and the refs cleared it as "part of the scrum". So not only do the Storm get one of their tries through blatant cheating, but we then lose Thaiday for a week.
Add it to the book of feuds.
Film Writing GIF

Horsburgh literally runs away from Tom to purposely run into the Manly decoy runner to try and milk a penalty.

Fucking idiot.

Billy’s got some work to do this origin series

Felt like Whitehead made that a lot than it needed to be and blew it

That is the most embarrassing player I've ever seen by Raiders, Raiders grubbing it up and still concede

That's one of those instances where I think you should have your cake and eat it as well.

Try, sin-bin and an extra shot at goal.

That's one of those instances where I think you should have your cake and eat it as well.

Try, sin-bin and an extra shot at goal.
Hundred percent, he should still go to the bin

Correct. Wasn't a knock on though, Jake knocks it out

I meant even the run to the line where he spun himself and then got twisted.

Should’ve just kept charging forward

I know people have their gripes with the officiating and the "un even" nature of the draw. But im absolutley loving how tight the competition is this year.

Its genuinely a lottery most games and the way it should be. I hate thise years where you have run away leaders like panthers or storm.

It makes for and agaisnt so important. Which means in games where you just aren't at your best you can't afford to let your opposition run away with it.

Billy’s got some work to do this origin series
No way has slater got excuses this series. It's been years since I've seen the qld team go into a series in such good form. He's leaving good players out for sure this series.

Why didn't the last guy get binned, he woulda came from the 20m mark lol

I still find it nuts that Reynolds gets a $1,000 fine for contrary conduct for saying "Bullshit, it was" and causing Atkins to look like a fuckwit while Luai gets the same grade and a $1,500 fine for actually touching the touch judge. Panthers fans can never complain about being called a protected species ever again.
Luai said soz bro, my bad though.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Griffo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • Browny
  • Galah
  • Mister Wright
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.