Dogs are a shambles of a team. Middle defence is non-existent

enterthewarrior - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 921

Who is Chicken Sandwich?

JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 16,913

8423.jpg
Sproj - broncoshq.com

Serious question, is there anyone at the Dogs who has improved under the new coach?

I'm sure Gus will argue that TPJ "became an Origin player" under him.

Chicken sandwich with horrible defence. Kev was bang on making him wait for top 30.
Tbf he's always competing but this doggies side is so bad he's getting very little protection. Putting an 18 year old into the side in the way they have has been madness.

Channel 9 going to talk at half time about how the Bulldogs can get back in this.

Lol get back in it.

I am getting sooooooo much joy out of watching how bad Chicken Sandwich is. He is nowhere near ready, funny how his club told him that but he didn't want to listen and now he gets to enjoy getting smashed week in, week out as a result.
Who?

JaggedJ - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 16,913

I'm sure Gus will argue that TPJ "became an Origin player" under him.

Well let's say for argument's sake, he's right. Is there anyone else? Because if only one player has improved, and this is extremely arguable anyway, that doesn't reflect well on the next 'super coach'.

Well let's say for argument's sake, he's right. Is there anyone else? Because if only one player has improved, and this is extremely arguable anyway, that doesn't reflect well on the next 'super coach'.

They have gone pretty badly this year so far and i dont think Ciraldo has covered himself in glory.

Chicken "I should be starting 5/8th ahead of mam" sandwich has been getting shifted to lock the last few times....

Ya know, the position you said you were too good for when the broncos suggested it...

Did this idiot ref just claim no advantage even though the error came in the ruck after the tackle was completed.

The advantage is over as soon as the tackle is completed... Ennis and Voss completely ignoring it

wouldnt mind them if they are going to penalize for dragging a player over the line like that they start pinging voluntary tackles

Dogs have no defence in the middle today

Super Coach Ciraldo starting to look like he's the new Ming the Merciless, looks good as a fill in coach but can't hack it full time. No doubt the Dogs will have a good year in 2024 after the refs get told they're in the good books and then fall away again once they're not.

That is so soft from Mahoney.

That's not even a great line from Nikora, just horrible defence

Active Now

• Behold
  • Jeza23
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Horseheadsup
  • The Don
  • ivanhungryjak
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • HVbronco
  • Fitzy
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  • Ozired
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.