NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 20 Discussion

not at all, it was just a clear try, not really sure how it can be argued they showed the side camera?
I also agree, I am heavily invested but that side angle showed pretty clearly it was a try

Dunno what the Eels fans are so happy about. They aren't going anywhere.

I also agree, I am heavily invested but that side angle showed pretty clearly it was a try
Clearly?, fucked if I know what you're seeing because it sure as shit is not clear or conclusive.
They gave it because Parra

Clearly?, fucked if I know what you're seeing because it sure as shit is not clear or conclusive.
The ref called it no try. The video evidence was inconclusive. I think he probably scored but the evidence was inconclusive.

I cant remember last time the Warriors had a +100 for and against!

The side view they gave just before the conversion showed it, two frames where his hand was on the ball on the line and the next where his knee and hand touch the ground after as they go down, clear try.

Without that view though I thought it wasn't conclusive.

The issue I have with that try is it went up no try. They then had to look and look and look, that means there is doubt, and for me it still wasn't 100% clear from the side on that his leg was up at the time ball was planted.

What this is supposed to mean is that they go with live decision, however in instances like this one I'm sure the ref is just guessing so who knows..

Anyways suck ya mum I'll take the perfect round

bruce - NZWarriors said:
Dunno what the Eels fans are so happy about. They aren't going anywhere.
Bruce the Eels fans are happy because their team won against the odds and showed passion and determination despite players having left last year and played missing this season.

That was an exciting game, and far better than the plod fest dished up by Manly yesterday.

I am envious they have a team to cheer for that’s actually trying.

NYEagle

Well as we are absolutely shit this year, I might have to temporarily become a Warriors fan , as I’m loving what they are putting up each week.

**** the Panthers , maybe a Warriors / Bronco’s GF!!

We could do worse couldn’t we !!

NYEagle - Silvertails said:
That was an exciting game, and far better than the plod fest dished up by Manly yesterday.
Yes both teams we tying hard. You cannot ask for much more. If that is top eight standard though my name is Charlie.

Mark from Brisbane - Silvertails said:
maybe a Warriors / Bronco’s GF!!
That is what some pundits are predicting, in Sydney, just lovely!!!

Got the perfect round which means the multi got up.

Now to ponder whether to put all the winnings on Djokovic or not 😂

bruce - NZWarriors said:
That is what some pundits are predicting, in Sydney, just lovely!!!
The NRL would hate that , but **** them!!

Active Now

• rnabokov
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.