NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 26 Discussion

Season 4 Episode 20 GIF by The Simpsons

I knew I recogniser Weaver from somewhere

True but even if us and the Panthers do slip in both rounds (Panthers already have done one quarter of that), the Warriors still have to overcome a massive points difference as well.
Yep I missed that vital bit. Just call me dopey lol

Haha Coates has some funny facial expressions when he is running.

What I dislike In this scoring set is how the ref is facilitating fast ptb when the ball-carrier is basically surrendering. Most times the ref would call surrender and allow the defense to set.

How come when we crawl forward we are told to go back but when the Storm and Panthers do it the defence is penalised?
Because I'm pretty sure they are told to watch Patty and Herbie for doing it.

How come when we crawl forward we are told to go back but when the Storm and Panthers do it the defence is penalised?
Legit, I never see teams called back as much as us.

Warbrick just lost the ball in the play the ball but was allowed to play on. I don’t understand this sport when the Storm and Panthers are playing. There’s always such random rulings

The Storm cannot handle offloads, that's our game plan, they are there for the taking.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • jd87
  • LittleDavey
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Alec
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Brocko
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.