NRL Integrity Unit to Investigate Cartwright, Johns

Even Johns has come out and said it was nothing and they were just pictured last week at the team bbq chatting and laughing ... I’m sick of this shit when are we hearing about the titans you beaut security system

Surely no one cares about 2 quinquagenarians punching up at some shithole.

Did the integrity unit investigate O'Brien after his races incident... cant remember off the top of my head
Nope.

They are still to sanction the raiders blokes who were convicted for drink driving, not sure what they would need to investigate, probably waiting for everyone to just forget about it.

What is there to investigate here? Both blokes say There is nothing in it.

Was the police called? Did the pub have to eject them? Did any member of public make complaint?

I hate conspiracy theory but dead set it feels like vlandy”s is hell bent on hurting broncos as much as possible to prop up his new Brisbane club.

He’s exactly the type of bloke to do it. All he cares about is entertainment not integrity of the game

Last edited:
What is there to investigate here? Both blokes say There is nothing in it.

Was the police called? Did the pub have to eject them? Did any member of public make complaint?

I hate conspiracy theory but dead set it feels like vlandy”s is hell bent on hurting broncos as much as possible to prop up his new Brisbane club.

He’s exactly the type of bloke to do it. All he cares about is entertainment not integrity of the game
Maybe the broncos bought the bar a new security system.

Is Johns an NRL employee in any sense of the word? I thought the only official involvement he had these days is a member of the Brisbane Old Boys Association, which has no official links to the Club or NRL, besides being made up of ex players?

If so, Integrity Unit has no authority over him... Just ask Bozo Fulton...

This is the kind of shit that is pushing me further away from the game I used to love so much.

One rule for some, another for others.

Except this was exactly what Brisbane faced with the NSWRL in the 90’s and we thrived on it. Ate it up for breakfast lunch and dinner.

If this is happening again and we are back to siege mentality days, game on boys - future is bright

Last edited:

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Allo
  • azza.79
  • kman
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  • broncoscope
  • Horseheadsup
  • Galah
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky24
  • Big Del
  • broncs30
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.