NRL Players and family members in hot water

His TV life is over surely. Regardless on your thoughts on the previous incident, he was found not guilty (or whatever it was) but the videos that have been released for this are pretty damning. The footage makes it look like he started the physical aspect of the altercation with the Andrew Tate lookalike and that second video shows that after he got dumped on his head, he tried to have another go at Andrew...while he was being held down. I also think one of the funnier aspects of this is that he'd spent a couple of episodes this week talking about how bad the Mahoney/Hetherington situation was and that it was a bad look. Kent, get some help.

It was unwatchable before, now they have Richie on as well, it needs to be cancelled entirely. I wish there was another, actually good program, with non sensationalist gutter journalists on it and no player agents allowed.

Richie is easily the worst addition to the show for mine. I just can't watch it these days...I'll turn it on for the first 10 or so and just end up turning it off because it's just the same BS each episode.

Richie is easily the worst addition to the show for mine. I just can't watch it these days...I'll turn it on for the first 10 or so and just end up turning it off because it's just the same BS each episode.

I'll watch it from time to time but never live and NEVER EVER on a Wednesday when that moron sad excuse for a journalist is on.

She is too good for that show, hence while she is never on it anymore - smart choice, she is so far above everything on that show it isn't funny. Do not want her selling out ala Read.
360 Dream Team?

Lara
Ben
Cooper
Not sure on the fourth person 😛

Cooper everything I say is magic Cronk? Nope.
Remembering that it is slim pickings .. I don't mind listening to his analysis tbh. lol.

The best out of a bad lot?

Remembering that it is slim pickings .. I don't mind listening to his analysis tbh. lol.

The best out of a bad lot?

The 'dream team' would be (based on Fox related people):

Host: Ikin
Journalist: Pitt
Journalist: Caryannis
Analyst: Graham

The 'dream team' would be (based on Fox related people):

Host: Ikin
Journalist: Pitt
Journalist: Caryannis
Analyst: Graham
Yes, I forgot Graham.

The funniest part is the verbal. I still have no fucking idea what he said. Just a bunch of words that didn't add up to a sentence. He was proper fucking sloshed. Was impressive he was able to get his bearings once he finished showing the cuz' how to do a handstand. He was about to swing on a random dude after he did his dipsy doodle. I was suprisied he didn't boot him on the ground at the end of the video the way he ran up to him again.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mister Wright
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • The Strapper
  • Justwin
  • Jedhead
  • Stix
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fozz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • lynx000
  • Dazza 92
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.