NRL Players and family members in hot water

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
There was history for both those boys .
Kelly had acted like a fck wit in the UK blind drunk harrassing people in a fast food store caught on video .Payne had refused to give evidence against his Mum and threatened a female cop .

If that is a gauge Cheese has already had one strike . But like the Roosters PR team says they didn`t do anything wrong on camera .
Yes it looks pretty incriminating, but circumstantial as no drugs can be seen .

Also did you read they are going into Seibold mode looking for who is spreading rumours so mind your P s and Q s .

That statement was great. Uncle Nick very upset this week 😂

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
The Roosters thing was fan video, giving away boots and jumpers on a live stream- couldn't we just ask the people who were watching if they saw any drug use?

What sort of person would do drugs on a live stream fans' giveaway? Seems a bit farfetched.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The Roosters thing was fan video, giving away boots and jumpers on a live stream- couldn't we just ask the people who were watching if they saw any drug use?

What sort of person would do drugs on a live stream fans' giveaway? Seems a bit farfetched.

For a bloke that has a lot to do with footy players, this seems pretty bloody naive. You want to find out who the annonymous users were, and ask them? You don't think the dumbest players in the game are capable of doing something... dumb. Not like it hasn't happened 1000000 times before right?

I don't think anyone's asking for them to cop a punishment based on the lack of evidence, but to sit and suggest these dumb ***** weren't on the nose beers is pretty far fetched.

KateBroncos1812

KateBroncos1812

NRL Player
Jul 28, 2023
Remember when we were in the hot water before the season kicked off and our haters were saying Patty and Adam should be banned from a few games what they did

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
It was that obvious, that the only other conclusion is that they were pretending. Which, considering the circumstances, would be only marginally less dumb than actually doing it.
I actually think thats what they were doing....on camera pretending....taking the piss out of social media and the NRL.

Off camera.....snorting white lines.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Same guy that would invite a random back to their hotel for them to film them doing coke on their smartphone I’m guessing.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
He reported the police were investigating and that's exactly what was happening.

He could have just left it at "the police are investigating an NRL player etc etc etc......"

But he didn't did he. It wasn't going to get tongues wagging enough.......

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
For a bloke that has a lot to do with footy players, this seems pretty bloody naive. You want to find out who the annonymous users were, and ask them? You don't think the dumbest players in the game are capable of doing something... dumb. Not like it hasn't happened 1000000 times before right?

I don't think anyone's asking for them to cop a punishment based on the lack of evidence, but to sit and suggest these dumb ***** weren't on the nose beers is pretty far fetched.

There hasn't been a lot of drugs while giving away jumpers the night before a game I would have thought.

Maybe naive but to get five team mates to take drugs on the night before a game live seems farfetched.

They have been tested now by the NRL so happy to be proven wrong- well no I'd be sad if it was true.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
There hasn't been a lot of drugs while giving away jumpers the night before a game I would have thought.

Maybe naive but to get five team mates to take drugs on the night before a game live seems farfetched.

They have been tested now by the NRL so happy to be proven wrong- well no I'd be sad if it was true.

Oh as if a negative result means shit now. 12 - 72 hours, usually around 24 those drugs are gone. If the NRL actually wanted to catch them, get some hair and do it properly.

If you truly think those lads weren't up to their nose in it, I don't know what to say. I question how well you know football players if you think drugs are some shocking thing that they would ever get caught doing. Maybe they were just really, really, really tired the night before a game, and the lights are really dim. Tough day at training maybe?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Oh as if a negative result means shit now. 12 - 72 hours, usually around 24 those drugs are gone. If the NRL actually wanted to catch them, get some hair and do it properly.

If you truly think those lads weren't up to their nose in it, I don't know what to say. I question how well you know football players if you think drugs are some shocking thing that they would ever get caught doing. Maybe they were just really, really, really tired the night before a game. Tough day at training maybe?

I didn't say any of that- I said five team mates the day before a game live in front of people.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.