NOT CROSS FORUM NRL Round 2 Discussion

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I've got news for year Grant, you haven't been able to do that in a couple of years

Huh, I know that's not a penalty against the defending team but why is it a penalty against Grant?

Either way... L O L

Huh, I know that's not a penalty against the defending team but why is it a penalty against Grant?

Either way... L O L

Because teams used to do it on purpose *cough* Melbourne *cough* to deliberately milk a penalty so the NRL changed the rule to put a stop to it and penalize anyone that tries it.

Tell you what, the way the warriors are rolling the ball through their legs at the PTB is criminal. The FRFs are so bad for it and I thought this was something refs were decent on a couple of seasons ago, but a different crackdown means old crackdowns go out the window.

Because teams used to do it on purpose *cough* Melbourne *cough* to deliberately milk a penalty so the NRL changed the rule to put a stop to it and penalize anyone that tries it.

Right, I knew they took it out of the rule books but I didn't realise it was a penalty to attempt it.

Bahahaha still 10 min left and Melbourne totally rattled

This has been the best quality game of the year by a fair bit. Warriors been flawless this half

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Swordfish
  • Lazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.