Paul White on League Life

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Anyone else catch that segment? I didn't even know he was gonna be on, I just decided to flick on Fox League to have a sticky beak at what was going on and there he was. He spoke about his time as a police officer in Rural QLD, his cancer struggles of course, and got emotional when talking about his daughters and the support they gave him during that time.

We already knew he was at the very least a competent CEO, but he seems like a perfectly good bloke as well and as a die hard of this club I'm more honored than ever to have him at the helm.

Anyone else catch that segment? I didn't even know he was gonna be on, I just decided to flick on Fox League to have a sticky beak at what was going on and there he was. He spoke about his time as a police officer in Rural QLD, his cancer struggles of course, and got emotional when talking about his daughters and the support they gave him during that time.

We already knew he was at the very least a competent CEO, but he seems like a perfectly good bloke as well and as a die hard of this club I'm more honored than ever to have him at the helm.
And they had Brett Kimmorley on before him. I don't know what it is about that show but the guests seem to open up a lot more than usual. Tonight was a good one.

It was a great watch last night, very moving interviews with both gentleman.
I have a great sense of respect for BK now, he has a tough road ahead of him that's for sure.

tenor.gif

Get on those beanies, folks.

It was pretty rough watching Brett speak. He's clearly still absolutely devastated.

I had no idea Paul was still battling the cancer and going through chemo. I thought he was in the clear.

It was pretty rough watching Brett speak. He's clearly still absolutely devastated.

I had no idea Paul was still battling the cancer and going through chemo. I thought he was in the clear.

I think it ended up coming back. I remember hearing that he had a slight setback. I could be wrong, though.

Was a great show last night. Noddy was tough to watch but good on him getting out there when most people would hide for months and White is a class act.

And how good did Yvonne look in that maroon top hugging dress[emoji12]
I went to switch channels later that night when the replay was on but I just couldn't quite bring myself to...

Was a great show last night. Noddy was tough to watch but good on him getting out there when most people would hide for months and White is a class act.

And how good did Yvonne look in that maroon top hugging dress[emoji12]
I went to switch channels later that night when the replay was on but I just couldn't quite bring myself to...
It would have been hard when you found it wasn't the remote in your hand.

What a good bugger Paul White seems to be. Good watch and yeah massive respect for Noddy, just no idea how he managed to go on and talk about his loss. I liked him as a player but as above just massive respect for him even more now.

Active Now

• Allo
  • mrslong
  • Xzei
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • kiwi2
  • Jedhead
  • pennywisealfie
  • Justwin
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • maddo
  • Evander
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.