Post Match Analysis - what do you guys think of this?

Good in theory. But with the way 9/fox choose who to interview after games it would probably be painful to listen to someone um and ah while squeezing in lines about doing it for the boys.

Imagine listening to someone like Laui do that. Hard pass.

Only reason it will work for the Pom rugby league players is the accent.

Not sure what Souths were thinking putting Cameron Murray as the captain, at least name a co-captain who is a naturally better talker.

In the presser watching him talk, I could see the cogs within his brain working overtime.

Reynolds doesn't get a pass mark either, the number of times he says "obviously", it does me in.

It's great if it's used as a Kangaroo Court. Imagine this:

Fatty: Jake why did you run in front of Payne and then pass directly backwards to him standing still.
Turpin: fucked if I know, I just saw him there.

What a player Jonny is. With the right players it would work well.

In the presser watching him talk, I could see the cogs within his brain working overtime.
Haha wow, I've not seen enough of his interviews to know this, but after reading your post, I made a point of checking out the post-match presser.

You're not wrong. He held this blank look for a good 10 seconds or so, off in Neverland. 😅

He sounded like a country kid, nothing wrong with that.

Demetriou actually has a voice and I can see Wayne always spoke instead of him.

I do feel sorry for JD, he's expected to justify why Reynolds isn't there and what the solution is and he most likely had no say in him leaving to begin with.

Unread

Active Now

• thenry
  • NSW stables
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.