Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
If that gets any bites, I will be shocked.
We must be playing the Eels again this week, it's the only time this bloke bothers to show up. He's not even a GOOD troll. At least most of our other resident trolls tend to stick around a bit rather than fly past once or twice a year.

vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Eels play like the opposite of us - start red hot then fade a little.

Start slow and we'll be chasing a few tries. So basically the same as Saturday night.

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
If we start slow, make errors and have to do a mountain of tackling early then the heat up there is going to kill us, we might not have anything left in the second half to chase points with particularly if the Eels just complete their sets.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
KOBE IS BACK!!!
Palasia should be done now. Thanks for keeping Kobe’s seat warm champ, enjoy the tits and the early season finishes.

Well actually Palasia has played 2 pretty good games the past cpl of weeks .

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Why you full of bad takes?

You said the same thing about Niu over TMM last year, Oates comes in if fit and Palasia drops out if Flegs is back, this is the correct option.

Flegler for Palasia is an upgrade .
Can`t say the same for Oates replacing Arthars .

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Flegler for Palasia is an upgrade .
Can`t say the same for Oates replacing Arthars .
Oates is our best outside back statistically since the start of 2022, he goes straight in without question it's laughable to say otherwise, it's true that Arthars is too good to not be playing first grade, but he will just have to stay at 18th man, he will get more games this year regardless, injuries and Origin will have him involved.

B

broncoscope

NYC Player
Feb 14, 2014
I must say i quite enjoy watching Arthur's play..he very rarely makes any errors and seems to always be in the right place at the right time. Very low mtce..
On the other hand, Oates always has me nervous when a bomb comes at him , sometimes his hands let him down..
Happy either way but I wouldn't be rushing Oates back from a broken jaw, long season ahead..

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Arthars is very safe under the highball and seems to not make any real errors, but his work rate in attack is much lower than Oates, he averages less than 10 runs a game which is lower than Cobbo who does 14, and last year Oates was doing much more than even Cobbo, even in the 1.5 games he played this year he averaged 14 despite one of those games missing half of it.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Arthars is very safe under the highball and seems to not make any real errors, but his work rate in attack is much lower than Oates, he averages less than 10 runs a game which is lower than Cobbo who does 14, and last year Oates was doing much more than even Cobbo, even in the 1.5 games he played this year he averaged 14 despite one of those games missing half of it.

What do you want ?
More runs or less errors ? I`ll take less errors . Particularly in the Broncos 40 . They lead to tries .

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
What do you want ?
More runs or less errors ? I`ll take less errors . Particularly in the Broncos 40 . They lead to tries .
Oates was excellent last year on the highball, he did make a few mistakes this year from memory but he barely played as well so hard to judge him entirely on that.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
I want the better, more proven player - that's Oates.
Yes. Apparently he won't be back this week but Oates has been our best player. Arthars is a complete boss as well but Oates should trump him for the wing spot when he's fit enough. Might take a couple weeks at qcup similar to hetherington

TimWhatley

TimWhatley

QCup Player
Dec 1, 2019
Dobbo reckons Oates comes straight back in. Hopefully that's not the case, he needs time in cup after an injury like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • scobie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • Justwin
  • Lozza
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.