Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
we are 2/2 in qualifying finals against the roosters. time to make it 3/3!

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Agreed premiership or not we play a really exciting style that doesn't follow the cookie cutter template so many clubs follow. I'm just proud of the side and how everyone has put their hand up this season, it's restored a lot of faith back in the club for fans and I can see crowds coming back to see an entertaining team again that you can be proud of even if they lose which is what the club was founded on.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Probably not Warren, he's kept in some kind of stasis chamber when not commentating and they are too afraid to move him over long distances.

So it's going to be a giant douche or a turd sandwich.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
I think we will account for the Roosters quite comfortably to be honest. This team is fitter and better rested and I believe highly committed to one another. I think the Cows will fold tomorrow, they are perennials in the losing stakes. So it will be Brisbane Melbourne next Sunday. Even if the Roosters do get to a handy lead I'd say we will run them off their feet but a handy lead fo us is more likely. As some have written, weather the early storm and it will be smooth sailing after !

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I'm not nervous, which is unusual for me. But I am feeling very impatient with work today.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Go into the game with no expectations, that way you can't lose.

We either had a great season or the journey continues.
Yep, if the season ends tonight (which I'm confident it won't), I'm proud of my teams performance this year.
We've come a long way since round 1.
Which reminds me: Great season Wayne, how did Rick do?

MaroubraBroncos

MaroubraBroncos

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2013
Probably not Warren, he's kept in some kind of stasis chamber when not commentating and they are too afraid to move him over long distances.

So it's going to be a giant douche or a turd sandwich.

as there is no game in Sydney he'll have to fly to Brisbane or Melbourne surely?

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Knights-fans-banner-960x540.jpg
089060-wayne-bennett.jpg

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Expected to rain tonight.

It doesn't fucking all year, but the moment I get a seat that's not undercover, it's going to fucking rain.

But, doesn't really matter. I'll sit there in the rain if I have to.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Got a slight sprinkle here in Coomera but nothing substantial, I don't care if it rains won't stop me enjoying the game.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Highlights of the 1998 Preliminary Final.

Hopefully, it's a repeat of this game.

So I'm late getting to this thread but I really enjoyed this (except for Locky's goal kicking).

Amazing how different the officiating was back then. A sin bin for a professional foul! Only two video ref referrals, and both for correct decisions! Balls knocked back not called as knock-ons! It was a truly glorious time to be alive!

Last edited by a moderator:
GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
"It's like calling the sevens" - Gotta love how easy Thorn scored that.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
we are 16W 3L this season if we score the first try of the game.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
I am expecting we will see our boys explode out of the gates with the same game plan they used in Round 6, fast line speed, get in their faces, wrap the ball up stuff. We will need Oates to be on under the high ball because he will get peppered.

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.