Prelim Finals

They'll be up for it, but I'm seeing similarities to the Roosters, in that their attack is great but their error rate lets them down.

If they do that, I'd back us to punish them for it.

They've only made 5 errors tonight the Roosters made 12

Watching Bellamy's despair is delicious. It's even better than his dummy spits.

I felt dirty supporting Melbourne against the Roosters (even if they were the lesser evil). I think they'd be far easier to beat than the Cowboys, but **** I'm glad we aren't seeing them in the GF.

Is every fucking ad on league beer or betting? Mix it up FFS.

They've only made 5 errors tonight the Roosters made 12

Fair point, but I'd wager we'd force more out of them than the Storm,who haven't exactly put them under a great deal of pressure.

Roosters count blew out towards the end as desperation sunk in. They'd be sloppy the last few weeks even in victory, and I wasn't surprised to see us force the advantage because of it.

Thurston is better than all of the Roosters halves combined. I'm not too worried about our right side defence, Thurston can go to Cooper there a little too often. But our left side defence will need to be on their game. Morgan is in super form and Thurston is so dangerous when he swings to the right.

Thurston is my mom tonight. Not even 100% fit yet he was still dominant.

Fucking hell, that was a boring game of footy.

I was struggling to stay awake.

So happy for Thurston and the Cowboys. Not a more deserving team to reach the Grand Final.

I'm pretty confident we'll be good enough to win, but at least in the worst case scenario, the Cowboys taking the title isn't a bad thing.

Hell yes, all QLD grand final. Suck shit NSWRL.

Anyone but the Broncos taking the trophy is a bad thing.

I do not want Cowboys to win a Grand Final.

I do not want our perfect record broken.

I want Broncos to still be the only QLD team to have won a premiership.

**** those *****. They are the enemy now.

Last edited:
Anyone but the Broncos taking the trophy is a bad thing.

I do not want Cowboys to win a Grand Final.

I do not want our perfect record broken.

I want Broncos to still be the only QLD team to have won a premiership.

This, all this.

Should we fall to them, I might look back on retrospect (many) years later and be less aggrieved.

Until that day, bugger the lot of them.

Last edited:
12043148_902409576479170_2449776167034331894_n.jpg

I'm another that is struggling to understand the "shucks, if we can't win it I'm glad the cowboys do" attitude.

I fucking hate the cowboys and they hate us. I want them to lose and I want us to win. end of. If we lose I will take no comfort in the fact that they won.

I don't want them to win a premiership, I want them to always remember their place as little brother. I'm sure what there location has to do with it? I'm sure last year the Bulldogs fans weren't saying "oh well, at least a NSW team won it". Or in 2013 I can guarantee you that Manly weren't happy to see their 'brothers from across town' hoisting the trophy.

I hope by the end of 80 minutes on Sunday night a am watching MY team celebrating it's 7th premiership and tasting the sweet tears from JT's eyes as he comes to terms with the fact he has lost his last real chance at a premiership.

I'm another that is struggling to understand the "shucks, if we can't win it I'm glad the cowboys do" attitude.

I ****ing hate the cowboys and they hate us. I want them to lose and I want us to win. end of. If we lose I will take no comfort in the fact that they won.

I don't want them to win a premiership, I want them to always remember their place as little brother. I'm sure what there location has to do with it? I'm sure last year the Bulldogs fans weren't saying "oh well, at least a NSW team won it". Or in 2013 I can guarantee you that Manly weren't happy to see their 'brothers from across town' hoisting the trophy.

I hope by the end of 80 minutes on Sunday night a am watching MY team celebrating it's 7th premiership and tasting the sweet tears from JT's eyes as he comes to terms with the fact he has lost his last real chance at a premiership.

This, this and so much this

Losing a grand final hurts like hell and to say you would be happy to see your opponent who happens to be one of our biggest rivals win against you in the biggest game of the year is ludicrous.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • ell.d33
  • Manofoneway
  • Hurrijo
  • Jazza
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • Allo
  • Manlyman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.