Q-CUP Queensland Cup 2023

I'd take Maranta over rapana, rapanas is the devil's agent
Even I didn't believe it at the time, I was just trying to stick up for one of our own.

Always rated Rapana as a player, ever since he was with the Titans.

Lipp to Storm @Big Pete
That's a typical blue chip Melbourne signing. There's plenty of talent there, he just needs to be able to put it together.

I'm still surprised at how things worked out for him. Coming off his Colts form, I thought he was bound for the NRL. They kept moving him around, he struggled to get his hands on the ball and next thing he's back in Toowoomba.

After watching him play NRL, I can see why Payten went with Laybutt but after 2021 I'm disappointed Lipp wasn't able to go on with it. Hopefully it's not another Ryan Williamson/Michael Parker-Walshe situation.

Lipp is a distant cousin of mine. Good to hear he’s kicking on.

City really disappointing first half- Black got run over so many times. It's close but that really sloppy.

Pearse's try saved City at half time but i sense sadness coming for City.

Bears 4-0.

Bears all the ball and great hands in the corner.

Marschke great try- what a run.

Baker on after 24 minutes.

Souths try from a short kick.

That's disappointing just before half time.

Bear kick out on the full- honestly I hate that.

That was a mixed half; 12-12 is pretty fair I guess but both teams have made mistakes.

Souths have great hands and move the ball well from side to side.

Souths 16-12.

Bears!

Rabbits had him and great forwards try under the posts.

Bears 18-16.

10 to go.

The defence today has been too easy to switch off- they stop the good ball movement but turn a forward under from 10m out and he beats five guys and wrestles the ball down.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.