RLWC 2021 Sem Finals Discussion

SAMOAAAAAA

haka-samoa.gif

this is a case of England losing this game, rather than Samoa winning it

Be fair, this loss boils down to two players only -Welsby having the worst game of all time and Watkins probably running second.

Crichton with another huge play has secured Samoa's place in the World Cup Final!

What a game!

He’s made for his shocking origin series. He’s a gun.

Man I don’t reckon anyone will be able to look Welsby in the eye for a while.

The sour grapes in here are palpable. Samoa physically stood up to England and matched them for the 80. A remarkable turn-around from the opener and another fantastic result from some of their star players.

Thought crichton never got back 10 for his intercept

The sour grapes in here are palpable. Samoa physically stood up to England and matched them for the 80. A remarkable turn-around from the opener and another fantastic result from some of their star players.

And they did it losing players to head knocks early and with Paulo having a shocker. They look fit.

TBH, I don't think there is any sour grapes, just a lot of people laughing at England ... which is an inherently Aussie thing to do

TBH, I don't think there is any sour grapes, just a lot of people laughing at England ... which is an inherently Aussie thing to do
Is that what it was? I thought you'd turn to Gus Gould for a second.

Samoa didn't win it.

Uhhh 27-26.

😝

One thing I will say, Samoa looked a heck of a lot better than NZ did last night and Australia struggled to put them away. This should be a good final.

Which makes the t20 final tonight a toughie. Want to lol@england again but also don’t want Pakistan to win.

So on to the next important topic, who is getting the rights to this movie script? Matt Nable?

To be fair, England did throw that away.

When England came back to level the score, Samoa were done. England found a second wind and Samoa were physically getting dominated.

England were guilty of not playing patient earlier in the game and they were guilty of it then. If they did, they win it.

Never in doubt ay @Super Freak.

Even when Whitehead went through in the dying stages you just knew.

Is that what it was? I thought you'd turn to Gus Gould for a second.

Samoa didn't win it.

Uhhh 27-26.

😝

Gus Gould said a flat "NSW didn't lose"

Which is different to what I said. I'm sure you know I never meant Samoa didn't win the game on the scoreboard, but rather England threw the game away

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • GCBRONCO
  • RodF
  • ell.d33
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • Stix
  • Battler
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mrslong
  • Dazza 92
  • TimWhatley
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.