Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
It's looking like DD is copying the Storm recruitment plan.

Te Maire Martin, filling in nicely at fullback. Jensen playing out of his skin. Capewell, a decent backrower but nothing special, is proving to be the glue for our left side defence.

They all have one thing in common, they all put in. They play with effort and they are playing simple footy. They aren't trying to do any fancy shit. They are sticking to the gameplan and doing their part.

Those are the type of players the Storm have been recruiting for the past decade or so.

Let's see if it stays that way.

Can't have ... it was only meant to take 6 months to forget it. Hence the contract clause

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
That bench .... damn .... I would have personally preferred to see Kobe start, but it's been a long time since we've had a bench that strong with all in good form. Plus the guys that we left out in Kennedy and TC on form don't deserve to be dropped, but here we are. Feels so good

B

big k

QCup Player
Apr 10, 2013
I'm gonna say it, I have a "fatty will be having PTSD flashbacks to 1988" feeling about this game.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Just looking at the team. What a difference not having too many top line players injured makes. Compare us to the Knights who are mirroring our 2020 season with confidence, injuries, and suspensions.

Lets hope our health continues for the rest of the season.

B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
Just looking at the team. What a difference not having too many top line players injured makes. Compare us to the Knights who are mirroring our 2020 season with confidence, injuries, and suspensions.

Lets hope our health continues for the rest of the season.
Seibold has once again proved that he is the most influential coach in the game. He leaves an everlasting impact on the teams he works with.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I'm gonna say it, I have a "fatty will be having PTSD flashbacks to 1988" feeling about this game.
Hopefully Tommy Turbo has a Dale Shearer effort from that game too with Reynolds creating havoc with his kicking game.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
A kind of MAGIC around the training paddock
✨
A FB post/video from the Broncos website.....fucked if I know why it wont let me post it here.

Anyway.....
Its great to see some confidence and belief coming back.

Most of the time.....I believe that is the difference between success and failure.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
A FB post/video from the Broncos website.....fucked if I know why it wont let me post it here.

Anyway.....

Most of the time.....I believe that is the difference between success and failure.

Because they disabled embedding. That's why you can't post it.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
I asked my son which game he wanted to go to this year, and he's obsessed with Magic Round, so we're off to this game. I don't think we've been to a Broncos win since Magic Round 2019. So I'm sorry in advance for the jinx.
He must be a bit happier that we are now starting to win?

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
We could be in trouble... Joey has tipped us
Joey's tipping is about as reliable as a blind man playing golf. Wouldn't read a lot into what he says :P

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
We should probably drop Oates for this game.

This rain isn't going to let up.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Sadly it's gonna be pure wet weather footy. Barge up the middle for 4 tackles, complete sets then bombs away from Reynolds to try and milk an error, and knowing Reyno he'll be quick to spot a weakness in their backline.

If I were Kev I would be using Carrigan as a third Prop. Offloads are gonna be a terrible idea in this one. It is gonna be sodden out there. Thank **** we're the 2nd game of the weekend because the turf is gonna be royally fucked by Sunday. I do not envy those six teams.

Score whatever points we can (which shouldn't be hard because Manly leak like a punctured artery) then hold on for dear life. It's not gonna make for an exciting game which is disappointing, but the formula to win is very, very simple.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Rain seems to be patchy. Might not be as wet as it looks come game time.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020

Anyway.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Pablo
  • Broncorob
  • The Don
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.