CommBank Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Broncos

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Mariner has looked pretty sketchy the last few weeks. I can see why it's taken him a while to cement a spot in the top side. He's got some fuckups in him and doesn't look overly footy smart. Decent finisher but I'm not sold yet.

Isaako 2.0. All the athleticism in the world but with no brain between his ears, it's not worth much.

Billy was like the walking dead out there tonight, I like him but he doesn't look right. I was on the Billy-to-7-Smoothy-to-9-and-bring-Mozer-in train but based on tonight, that won't float.

So it seems it's Sailor or Rogers in if Madden still isn't OK (which I assume is the case) and I would go with Rogers in that case.

Oates in for Jesse. Mariner on thin ice, looks like he needs a spell but he's probably lucky there's no-one really else to bring in so he gets another crack.

As a team, we look in desperate need of the first bye.
I mean really... are you going to base your assumption on Billy's ability to cover 7 when we down a reyno, arthars, Mariner for 10 and man for 15 all in the one half?? Really? Put JT, locky or any other great out there with a team full of forwards and they will look ordinary...

I mean really... are you going to base your assumption on Billy's ability to cover 7 when we down a reyno, arthars, Mariner for 10 and man for 15 all in the one half?? Really? Put JT, locky or any other great out there with a team full of forwards and they will look ordinary...

I've been a vocal Billy supporter but based on his performances this year, you cannot expect to get 80 minutes out of him. He looked gassed after 15mins tonight, which isn't his usual. He was subbed early and had nothing left by about 60mins.

He is fine at covering 7 from #9 - he is NOT fine to play out 80 minutes there.

Sailor on the wing could work if he goes roaming for the ball like Lomax has but I'm not really keen on him there at all.

He is pretty much 1 or not in the team.

Mariner and JP, and Oates 17 if you go back to a bench back.

Hopefully Jock is fit for 7.

I've been a vocal Billy supporter but based on his performances this year, you cannot expect to get 80 minutes out of him. He looked gassed after 15mins tonight, which isn't his usual. He was subbed early and had nothing left by about 60mins.

He is fine at covering 7 from #9 - he is NOT fine to play out 80 minutes there.

Billy is playing injured. Seems like 90% of the team is.

Walters will pick players that can hold their own in defence. And carry someone who can slot in the backs on the bench.

It's a must until the league fixes the 18th man rule.

Would be very interesting to see if Karapani is selected ahead of Perreria if they need to make a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.