PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2024] Broncos vs Titans

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think it's be as easy as turning on a VPN and watching on Kayo. Problem is that I'll be travelling to Osaka that day, so don't see how I'll get the time to watch it. I've never been good at watching games on delay (always get tempted by looking at the result).

Zero chance.

They charge you to watch overseas.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Just watched latesy Reyno podcast. OMG he is reminiscing HARD about old souths days. Heart not with broncos at all
I guess that you're talking about the Woody's club tour. If so, he was literally answering the questions asked.

After the souths questions he then said that he "saw himself in a Broncos jersey" before he signed. He then said that he put on the Broncos jersey that was gifted to him at the end of 2021 and he had never felt "more at home".

So ok then... I guess?

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
I guess that you're talking about the Woody's club tour. If so, he was literally answering the questions asked.

After the souths questions he then said that he "saw himself in a Broncos jersey" before he signed. He then said that he put on the Broncos jersey that was gifted to him at the end of 2021 and he had never felt "more at home".

So ok then... I guess?

Old mate's off his meds, best just to nod and smile and back away slowly.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Just watched latesy Reyno podcast. OMG he is reminiscing HARD about old souths days. Heart not with broncos at all

Please pass this on to as many Riff players/supporters as you can. It’s obviously sorely needed.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009

Referees: Peter Gough;Sideline Officials: Damian Brady, Michael Wise;Video Referees: Kasey Badger;​

Oh, great…

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Fucking Adsense is flogging titans tickets on BHQ! Rude!
Screenshot 2024 05 21 at 40052pm

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone know what Staggs injury is, I haven't heard anything about him being injured

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Anyone know what Staggs injury is, I haven't heard anything about him being injured
Fractured rib according to Joel Gould

Edit: Looking at the history with these, Bryce Cartwright suffered one earlier this year. NRL Physio said 4-6 week recovery time and he returned in 3. Damn. At least 1 week will be the bye.

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
A fucking fractured rib. Surely that is 4-6 weeks?

Apparently he was running well today - I don't see how you can run well enough to a sprint with a fractured rib. Fingers crossed it is very minor.

J

Johnny92

NRL Player
Jul 3, 2021
Bloke on debut on the wing for titans and JoJo playing his 8th game at centre.
We could have some luck out wide

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • The True King
  • phoenix
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.