Round 13 Discussion

Our left side defence will have to be at the top of their game next week...

Our left side will be fine, Canberra has EVERYTHING going their way tonight,

Our left side will be fine, Canberra has EVERYTHING going their way tonight,

agreed not to mention manly are a rabble atm and have no zero luck with injuries. i really have zero fear for anything canberra can throw at us

When Brenko Lee can cartwheel a kick into the in goal and force a drop out from pure fluke, you know they're getting lucky. Paulo in trouble now. And, how is Walker even getting a gig for Manly, let alone nsw?

Great tackle Wighton after a quality run from Trobollobobombatasomthingwithanitch.

and this is why raiders will never be a premiership team anyitme soon. they just so insanely hot and cold. like someone earlier said they remind me of a poor mans ipswich jets......

Surprise that Manly play better without DCE on and Walker not touching it as much? Hmmm

Koroisau has been one of the Sea Eagles best players when he's played 7. Unlike DCE, he doesn't pussy foot around, he just gives it an honest go and has a knack for making things happen. I enjoyed his and Parcell's tries - I just wish Tommy Turbo had have gone all the way.

Ricky's Raiders are looking promising - definitely the Origin bolters with Paulo, Bateman and Tapine hitting the scene at just the right time. If the Broncos continue to struggle, they could go on a run.

Getting nervous [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION]?

Koroisau has been one of the Sea Eagles best players when he's played 7. Unlike DCE, he doesn't pussy foot around, he just gives it an honest go and has a knack for making things happen. I enjoyed his and Parcell's tries - I just wish Tommy Turbo had have gone all the way.

Ricky's Raiders are looking promising - definitely the Origin bolters with Paulo, Bateman and Tapine hitting the scene at just the right time. If the Broncos continue to struggle, they could go on a run.

Getting nervous [MENTION=7802]broncos4life[/MENTION]?

Not at all. They played an awful Manly team that had no bench for half the game and nearly got run down.

Bog. Average.

Well hopefully you say the same thing next week!

Ricky's coming for the Broncos Top 4 spot.

Well hopefully you say the same thing next week!

Ricky's coming for the Broncos Top 4 spot.

I will be, the hype around the raiders is getting ridiculous TBH.

Haha how shit is Wighton? How is he still in first grade?

Didn't do too much wrong tonight and did a lot right. (Kept high into the air to win the ball and score, chased down Tom T for a try saver).

Great to see Parcell score from 20-30m.

The red certainly like using that whistle. The first 2 went to Manly then a whole bunch went Canberra's way.

Canberra would have to be the only team whose forward pack is bigger than last year. They're enormous.

DCE actually turned up tonight. (At least for one half - he'll probably be out for half the season. From here on). He was taking the line on instead of passing straight away and tackling like a demon. He was even finding himself at dummy half too. He got the first try by running the ball.

Luke Bateman only playing 30 mins?? Wtf

Loving Morgan in the commentary box tonight, definitely better than Lockyer.

I have to say, it wouldn't take a hell of a lot to be a better commentator than Lockyer.

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • Culhwch
  • Organix
  • Santa
  • bert_lifts
  • Ondi
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • broncsgoat
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • Porthoz
  • Aldo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.