Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Is kick off 3pm QLD time? or Chur bro time?

You'd think the NRL website (POS that it is) would say 3PM and what time zone.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Looking forward to the game.

It feels like the first time this season the Broncos look to be in some sort of trouble. At the start of the year, a lot of wins came far too easily and by the time we played a real team like Cronulla they didn't look switched on. They took a lot out of that game and were looking great 45 minutes into the Cowboys game and then they started to feel the pinch of the season. All great teams go through it, just a matter of whether the Broncos have the capacity to get over it. Fair to say, I can't make any bold predictions. Based on last week's performance, I can't see them beating too many teams - let alone a Warriors outfit that looks like they've got their shit together.

I think it was a once off. A lot of boys seemed to be carrying bumps and bruises from the torrent Cowboys game and I think they'll be much improved against the Warriors. For me, that's more important than anything else. Even if the Warriors somehow fluke out a victory here, as long as the Broncos get back to playing smart footy again and put themselves in good stead to beat the Raiders, that's all that matters.

The key for the Broncos is that they've got to be patient. There will be sets where the Warriors will bend the line and march 80m. As long as you don't allow it to become a habit and show up for the big money plays, it should be enough. The Warriors are their own worst enemies and will give you a lion's share of possession.

Kata v Roberts will be an interesting match up. I'm expecting at least one Kata try, what does Roberts have in the tank?

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Looking forward to this, hope they can respond and start to play themselves back into a bit of form. A gritty win over there could be just what they need.... but to be honest I could I've with a loss here, as long as they show improvement and go on and put 50 on the Raiders next week (Milf scoring 5 try's and TPJ running 200 meters)

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Shaun Johnson scares the crap out of me when he plays against us.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Good thing this isn't a home game or they would've been wearing floaties.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Good thing this isn't a home game or they would've been wearing floaties.
1465066977.png

Fucking all night long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.